At last!!.............

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
Well there not mine but I`ve got them for while off dirty harry which is better than nothin at all................. ;)

Excuse the dust :$ not cleaned them yet to busy playin on em :p

Attachments

• PICT0013.JPG
    PICT0013.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 124
  • PICT0015.JPG
    PICT0015.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 108

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
Hiya trace........Yeah me n the finkster put them thru there paces last sat night for about 3hrs there spot on,I want my own really but to many commitments at mo to even consider buyin some..........funily enough I was thinkin of havin my birthday bash at home this year :fekked: not far to crawl after ;) the nearest sat to nov 17 your invited if ya fancy it,bing some beer and tunes everybody gets a slot weheeeyyy party time :fekked: :fekked: :fekked:

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
sgt.lead said:
Hiya trace........Yeah me n the finkster put them thru there paces last sat night for about 3hrs there spot on,I want my own really but to many commitments at mo to even consider buyin some..........funily enough I was thinkin of havin my birthday bash at home this year :fekked: not far to crawl after ;) the nearest sat to nov 17 your invited if ya fancy it,bing some beer and tunes everybody gets a slot weheeeyyy party time :fekked: :fekked: :fekked:

Sounds like a top idea to me!! ;) Nice one, cheers!! :D :pixie: :fekked: :fekked: