Ask a question game.....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
This is a variation on a game we played ages ago....

You've got to ask a question about another member of the board and whoever guesses right can ask another question about a different member of the board. The subject of the question cannot answer their own question.

For example:

Who on the board calls their gonads their "rastafarian neh nehs?"

:condom: (clue Butty can't answer this one ;) )

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
I remember it well!

Oh dear...Mr Retro what made you do it! :$

Bloody hard to think of question!

I'll go for :

Who off the board has played out in some of the biggest, well known clubs back in the day...but keeps it under his hat??

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
nowthen said:
I remember it well!

I'll go for :

Who off the board has played out in some of the biggest, well known clubs back in the day...but keeps it under his hat??

Any more for anymore with this question guys?

Nowthen - have any of us git it right yet?

grover

Jun 5, 2003
nowthen said:
I'll go for :

is it either presuminged or fred funk or biskit ..... i know they have quite a good few tunes that a mailing list dj would have ;)

Last edited:

Sprewell

Oct 25, 2003
Madchester
nowthen said:
I remember it well!

I'll go for :

I’m not sure. Is it a coincidence Mr Biskit has the same name as a famous zone dj. I’ve found no evidence to back up my theory but it’s a stab in the dark. :confused:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
I don't know but I'd imagine the person if he kept it under his hat, might want it keeping under that hat still...

It's not me by the way :D

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
blue jammer said:
I don't know but I'd imagine the person if he kept it under his hat, might want it keeping under that hat still...

It's not me by the way :D

Aye good point ;) I must admit i thought chris baker was biskit but then i know fekk all about zone lol.

Might be best to use a different question then if this doesnt get answered.

Andy

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Pixie said:
Cool, quality question - Jen over to you chick!! What's your next question?

cheers hun

Retro - I did warn u I had many more miles to get out of that piccie :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

next question - carryin on the older times theme, there was a few who had a competition to drink as many cups of coffee as they could in one day, who was involved & which coffee did they all drink??

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
The Joker said:
cheers hun

Retro - I did warn u I had many more miles to get out of that piccie :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

next question - carryin on the older times theme, there was a few who had a competition to drink as many cups of coffee as they could in one day, who was involved & which coffee did they all drink??

I dont know this one but am gonna take a guess. I reckon the coffee was nescafe and it was gotta be someone pretty mad so either tonksi or dannster.

How did i do lol

Andy

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
RetroAndy said:
I dont know this one but am gonna take a guess. I reckon the coffee was nescafe and it was gotta be someone pretty mad so either tonksi or dannster.

How did i do lol

Andy

In fact scrap the above :p Its Jaxxy, grad and beebok :D but i still dont know wat coffee it was

Andy