Arsenal 5 Leeds 0

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

spiely

Oct 5, 2001
Canada
www.lufc.com
Sometimes i hate having satellite TV. I even tried to get out early by offering to clean the house, but my wife said "no, you watch your soccer, you've been looking foward to it all week........." women :cry:

Obviously I couldn't tell her the real reason for my new found domestic helpfulness.

STEADMANSCOTT

Sep 23, 2003
Manchester
spiely said:
Sometimes i hate having satellite TV. I even tried to get out early by offering to clean the house, but my wife said "no, you watch your soccer, you've been looking foward to it all week........." women :cry:

Obviously I couldn't tell her the real reason for my new found domestic helpfulness.

why isnt my woman like that :confused:

spiely

Oct 5, 2001
Canada
www.lufc.com
Now watching my second team, The Senators, playing the Toronto Maple Leafs in the Stanley Cup.
The best analogy for Maple leafs fans would be Man Utd fans.

Hockey is a great game. If you ever go to North America try and catch a NHL game :thumbsup:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
f.a.o. retro.

lol :thumbsup:
arsenal-a.jpg
:cry:

Noz

Registered Member
Aug 1, 2003
sexipussi's moist warm hole
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

RETRO, Stick that up your ar*e and while your at it you can f*ck *$% (*&%£.

Did you watch it. Did they play well? Cos the way they were playin, they were satyin up or something. Now i didnt watch it, dont even know who scored but i bet a pound to a piece of shit that thierry henry scored more than half of em.

D
o
w
n

-

U

-

G
o

mad matty

Sep 23, 2003
Warrington
i can only say one thing to that....

HA HA!! (in the style of that kid of the simpsons whose name i can't remember - DOH (that will be homer though!!))