Ark - help needed

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

kells&tots

Jun 11, 2004
Leeds
what do you need to know exactly?? just the venues they used??

if so, they used,

in leeds in the early times 91 also up to 94 was Leeds poly, also was using the leeds uni refectory, the last one at the poly was july 94, from then on they just did them at the leeds uni refectory.

events were also held at the town and country club in the earlyier years (bank hols etc) and also a one off at the ritzy in August 95 again a bank hol)

they did some mad afterpartys all over too, id be here all day listing them and tryin to remember them all.

they did events all over the north west too when they went on tour,, but upto October 94 (off top of mi head) they did them regular at lancashire uni (preston)

in 96 they did a string of events, around 3 maybe 4 at the sugerhouse in lancaster, these always fell on a friday..

also did a couple at the Hacienda in manchester, the last one been in november 95 with robert owens.

and not forgetting a couple held at the palace blackpool and the worst one off all was at bowlers in manchester with life (part 2)

their were 60 Arks in total, last one was at their home (leeds uni refectory) in Feb 97

sure i may have forgot summart here hehe, that was just of the top of my head.... no need to call noah just yet!!!

fugjostle

Oct 12, 2001
Leek
www.fugjostle.com
kells&tots said:
what do you need to know exactly?? just the venues they used??

Cheers for that :thumbsup: Its just the venues, got a stack of Ark mixes and I'm a bit anal. I like my mixes to be named "[DJ] - [Night] @ [Venue], [City] ([Date])", for example, Sasha - Delight @ Shelleys Lazerdrome, Stoke-On-Trent (08.02.91).

Just wanted to get all the ark mixes inline with my others as most of the ark mixes are [DJ] - Ark @ Leeds ([Date]) and now I can have em as I like em.

One more question... Was the night "Ark & Cream" held at Nation or Leeds Uni?

Cheers,
f.

kells&tots

Jun 11, 2004
Leeds
fugjostle said:
Cheers for that :thumbsup: Its just the venues, got a stack of Ark mixes and I'm a bit anal. I like my mixes to be named "[DJ] - [Night] @ [Venue], [City] ([Date])", for example, Sasha - Delight @ Shelleys Lazerdrome, Stoke-On-Trent (08.02.91).

Just wanted to get all the ark mixes inline with my others as most of the ark mixes are [DJ] - Ark @ Leeds ([Date]) and now I can have em as I like em.

One more question... Was the night "Ark & Cream" held at Nation or Leeds Uni?

Cheers,
f.

im the same with my mixes..

The ARK and cream was at leeds uni and was also a wicked night!!!
Im not sure why they bothered havin the cream name involved as it was just ARK with creams then resident Paul Bleasdale (who played a blinder of a set!!!!!!)