aprox 25 mixes to catch up on.......

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
here are some mixes im sure ive posted but tryin to stick them back on as not sure if they have been lost in the shut down of the hard drive for the site....anyway here you go an hopefully we can get all the sets back up as soon as possible...will post more if they have been lost....:cry:

all the best decky:)

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service hooligan x july 93

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service hooligan x - unique 3 havana 90

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service dave angel orbit feb 93

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service carl cox - new age july 91 b

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service carl cox - new age july 91 a

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service jazzy jeff @ homelands 2005

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service carl cox @ highlander ingilston 91

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service hooligan x prestwick airport 92

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service the producer @ helter skelter sept 93

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service josh wink @ cream dec 95 (5 of 6)

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service deve angel @ obsession aug 93

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service top buzz @ fantazia NYE 91-92

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service rat-pack @ raven 3 dec 91

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service sasha @ corn exchange leeds 31 12 94

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service tony humphries @ kellys march 94 b

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service CJ macintosh @ kellys march 94 a

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service jim shaft ryan @moneypennys jan 95

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service hooligan x @ eurodance 91-92

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service jeremy healy @ moneypennys dec 93

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service pete tong essential mix KU club ibiza aug 95

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service jon pleased @ cream april 95

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service lisa loud @ bakers late 92

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service danny rampling @ cream july 95

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service jon digweed @ cream june 94

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service todd terry @ sound factory 93

Last edited:

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
Thanks for the mixes Decky! Do you by chance know of or have the creme 4 of 6 set before Josh Wink @ cream dec 95 (5 of 6)?
Thanks,
Rick

i have 5 out of the 6 but just not posted them in this bundle.....if you want them i will up them again but if you scroll the archive you will find most of the cream mixes ive uploaded (aprox 15 or so),they were uploaded before the crash so will still be active....

all the best decky

rwt4

Aug 10, 2006
Pensacola, Florida
i have 5 out of the 6 but just not posted them in this bundle.....if you want them i will up them again but if you scroll the archive you will find most of the cream mixes ive uploaded (aprox 15 or so),they were uploaded before the crash so will still be active....

all the best decky

Found them, thanks!

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
Found them, thanks!

cool. i have loads more mixes i need to dig out from my hard drive as not sure what ive posted or not.
got an excellent 5 hour mix by frankie knuckles from shine in miami florida from NYE into 06.i will uopload it for you if you want it.

all the best decky

Last edited:

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
just to let you know that my premium membership had ran out on megaupload so if anyone was having difficulty downloading then it should now be fixed.

all the best decky.

i am just letting you know i have re-newed my premium membership AGAIN so here is some mixes for new members if you want them......:$
have plenty more mixes uploaded if you want to search the archive while i get my finger out an get more uploaded

all the best decky

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
nice one decky i grabbed the fabio new age set, been after it for ages its a top setphones: phones: phones:"man paris shouts what goin on its to strong lol" , used to have it back in the day when i brought the orig along with carl cox/ grooverider/seduction :thumbsup:.

Also love the rick ashley mix fabs sneaks in and out on this set

Last edited:

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
there is another thread called another 25 mixes to catch up on in the archive if u search i upped at same time

all the best decky

enjoy

never noticed i`d ran out of premium megaupload so mixes would have been down.here you go for any new members to catch some tunes

all the best decky