anyone know Camberley/Farnborough area ?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
hi there just wondered if anyone knew the area, looking for digs for the Lakeside darts at Frimley, theres a few hotels about, but to be fair a hotel for me is just somewhere to get my head down, so been looking at premier inns/Travel lodges, theres a couple at Farnborough, one in Frimley, 1 in Camberley, and 1 in Bagshot. whilst looking on Google maps, Camberley looks to be the only spot around that has a ferw bars and restaurants, is this the case. ? the camberly Travel lodge is also the cheapest, mind you it is on what looks to be a retail park, but nr the train station where the next stop is just a stones throw from Lakeside. any advice from a bit of local knowlage wouldn't go a miss. :thumbsup:

also is there anything worth a trip to, down that neck of the woods, the darts matches mainly start at 5.30 so we will have the daytime to go see something, is the new forest worth a drive down too ? any pointers would be appreciated.

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
hi there just wondered if anyone knew the area, looking for digs for the Lakeside darts at Frimley, theres a few hotels about, but to be fair a hotel for me is just somewhere to get my head down, so been looking at premier inns/Travel lodges, theres a couple at Farnborough, one in Frimley, 1 in Camberley, and 1 in Bagshot. whilst looking on Google maps, Camberley looks to be the only spot around that has a ferw bars and restaurants, is this the case. ? the camberly Travel lodge is also the cheapest, mind you it is on what looks to be a retail park, but nr the train station where the next stop is just a stones throw from Lakeside. any advice from a bit of local knowlage wouldn't go a miss. :thumbsup:

also is there anything worth a trip to, down that neck of the woods, the darts matches mainly start at 5.30 so we will have the daytime to go see something, is the new forest worth a drive down too ? any pointers would be appreciated.

ended up in Woking. found a spot doing 4 nights for price of 3 attatched to a pub, what more could a Yorkshire man ;) :D