Anyone heard any info

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Just caught a taxi into work (coz I'm a lazy fucker) & was listenin to all the reports comin in on the radio :eek: :eek: :eek:

Official line was power surges caused explosions at several tub stations (Aldgate, Edgware Rd & Liverpool St were mentioned) but then reports of a double decker bus explodin near centre of London came in too.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Fookin well suspect - espesh after yesterdays Olympic announcement...

I'm in London next week for a stag do :S :S :S Might go in a tank....

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Sounds like Bin-Laden type shite that....the tube was always a likely target after Madrid train bombings and with London winning the Olympics it gets even more exposure in the press...if Paris would have won they prob would have bombed the Metro instead.

The worse thing (after the injuries an deaths of course) about terrorist crap happening in the UK is the knee jerk clampdown that will make day to day life a hairy ball ache for the rest of us...examples bein ID cards, stop checks, over zelous dibble doin random stop an searches an all that.

Just read 20 dead...thats horrible....fuckers :mad: :mad:

really pisses me off this. Just about when hopefully the world was gonna unite and do something amazing regarding world poverty some numpty fucks have to go and do this. What do they gain from makin a parent, son, daughter not return home after work today or whatever they may of been doing. Brainless, thoughtless actions. :naughty:

My thoughts go to everyone caught up in the trouble today.

JD7

Aug 5, 2004
Glasgow
Shooms said:
Fookin well suspect - espesh after yesterdays Olympic announcement...

I blame the French !!!! :eek: :eek: :$

Seriously tho, I my thoughts are with the innocent people that have been caught up in the terrible goings on

JD7

Aug 5, 2004
Glasgow
Update - All Central London bus services (Zone1)have been suspended, so with the tubes being suspended as well London is closed in effect

Naughty_Raver

Jun 25, 2005
London
www.fantazia.org.uk
I live on the border of Greater London, and have lot's of friends and neighbours that work in Central London, so I'm hoping and praying they're all ok :(

:mad: Fucking bastards, what do they hope to acheive, by taking innocent lives? :(

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
bucky said:
2 of my mates work in the City and both said they were evacuated from Angel with no information and moved to Kings Cross - that got hit after - one works near Old Street which has been hit as well.

I used to get the tube from Old Street every day...makes you think doesn't it.

Hope all the Londoners from here are safe.