anyone have mates who swear every 2nd word?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

pugsport

Oct 25, 2003
Manchester
Dunno why but it makes me laugh ... just wondering if anyone else has mates that only know swear words as their vocabulary??

Tell you why:

Sat in the car with my mate and there's some lads in a Corsa at the lights next to us. Lights change green and they wheelspin it off and screw it off about 200mph.

my mate looks at me seriously and says, "That c*nts a right tw*t".

I mean come on!! how cool is that for a saying??

Pugsport

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
He could have said, as i would 'That **** is a right twatting pussy'- my rule if you want real effect is to do it in a three combo.

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
I must confess, i swear like a fucking trooper me...

Love it. Swearing is a subject close to my heart.
It's just so creative... In it's highest form, involves making nouns into verbs & everything (see Amelie's post above - "twatting" or my own personal favourite "cunting").
Love girls who swear too. You can't beat it. There's something just so honest about a girl giving it the large with the full-on docker parlance...

Last edited:
Somebody been f*****g B********g talking bout me.....

Martin C...........

pugsport said:
Dunno why but it makes me laugh ... just wondering if anyone else has mates that only know swear words as their vocabulary??

Tell you why:

Sat in the car with my mate and there's some lads in a Corsa at the lights next to us. Lights change green and they wheelspin it off and screw it off about 200mph.

my mate looks at me seriously and says, "That c*nts a right tw*t".

I mean come on!! how cool is that for a saying??

Pugsport

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
lol do i :rofl: i mean im no angel in the language deapartment ;) but i do have m8's who who go hell for leather in the verbals...esp in indian restaurants funnily enough :p :p :p :p :p :p eh gooner ;) ;) ;)

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
it does my head in, coz you just cant help yaself!!

i used to work in a factory a few years ago and i started to swear like a right trooper, every second work was either ya fcuker, bollox, shite, yada yada yada

i now work on a busy reception and obviously i gotta watch my p's n q's and put on a phone voice but every now n again a slip up.

sometimes when slightly a tad innebriated (sp?) ive got a right bucket mouth but somehow i never ever swear infront of my mum............thats a fate worse than death!!!!:naughty:

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
Northern Star said:
lol do i :rofl: i mean im no angel in the language deapartment ;) but i do have m8's who who go hell for leather in the verbals...esp in indian restaurants funnily enough :p :p :p :p :p :p eh gooner ;) ;) ;)

lol I wouldnt know wot u are talking about :$ :D

yes I do have a bit of a gutter mouth, but Ive become extermely good at using it at the right time...in other words dont swear at work!;)

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
Fuck that. As I'm a fucking angel, I wouldn't fucking bother with any fucker who fucking swore all the fucking time. I can't be fucking doing with fucking foul mouthed cnuts. I'd fucking wash their fucking mouths out with fucking soap.

I think it's fucking disgraceful if you fucking ask me......

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
I swear a lot. I say fuck a lot. Which isn't very ladylike......but I tend not to swear around blokes just in case they think its vulgar, gotta keep some feminine mystique going on............;) My parents are cool about swearing, long as we dont swear around relatives. I should be fucking ashamed really!

pugsport

Oct 25, 2003
Manchester
Yep, it just goes to show that we'll talk about absolutely anything ... it's brilliant fun ... this made my day at work go ten times quicker just laughing at these quality responses.

Cheers to everyone for posting on my first thread ...

Tomorrows subject : Wham bars ... why did they shrink? :spin:

Pugsport