Anyone ever done this?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Antz

Nov 9, 2004
Tony Towers
Were out last night and have been carrying on back at mine today... and were sat with radio 1 on wasted listening to 'alphabeat fascination' :confused: :)
Must have been the *****, cause i were getting well into it, eyes closed in a zone type of thing lol :confused:
and after a minute or so I thought.. 'THIS IS GENIOUS' not a sound out of place!! what the f*ck.... why would I think that? :$ :confused:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Some of my most stupid comments when totally off my head have been to say that i bloody love a certain record when in actual fact the tape was being changed and all was silent, or to say that i loved a bit of a prog we were watching on some come down only to find out it was an advert :axe:

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
Some of my most stupid comments when totally off my head have been to say that i bloody love a certain record when in actual fact the tape was being changed and all was silent, or to say that i loved a bit of a prog we were watching on some come down only to find out it was an advert :axe:

I watched Fritz Lang's Metroplolis, it had been remastered to Queen tracks, when off my head....It was fookin fantastic! :thumbsup:

Harri74

May 29, 2007
Midlands
www.myspace.com
bitd back at my mates place after night with 'sid. Had KLF chill out on which seemed to last for hours... none of us realised we were listening to the sound of the wind through the trees for ages.. :D

Antz

Nov 9, 2004
Tony Towers
Thats because its a facking awesome tune! abbbbsolutely awesome.

And WHY were you not at ketoloco today antony? :eek:

Ha ha :) I really fancied it, but the after partys are mad as f*ck as you know :) lol, and I didn't want to ruin meself before I go away on Thursday.
Saying that, I've been on it all weekend anyway, so I should have just gone.
Was it as crackers as the last one I were at? :)