Any1 know a decent broadband provider?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

keepup

Mar 28, 2006
Manchester
Any1 know a decent broadband provider? im having loads of problems with mine i want 8meg and unlinited useage any advise would be much appreiciated :confused:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Blueyonder seems to very reliable, been using them since they were Telewest from about 97 and I think i've only had 2 days of problems (excluding a few minor technical glitches) in all that time.

They're a bit dearer than some, but it's for unlimited usage and they're fairly reliable:)

simzzzz

i am looking for a new supplier too, so well eager to read what peeps think.

what ever you do, dont go with Orange its crap !!! I have been off line now for 24 hours they only just turned it back on. It is always happening to. Also takes about 5 - 10 tries to get online !!!!!:mad:

keepup

Mar 28, 2006
Manchester
broadband providers

Cheers for that feed back im with tiscali at the moment and there bad ive had bad upload and download speeds for over 6 weeks got my migration code so looking now for a decent one, ive tryed them in the past and they were also bad anymore suggestions would be much appreciated :confused:

cutter

Sep 17, 2003
LDN
WWW.PIRATEREVIVAL.CO.UK
the hoff of course ;)

Attachments

• hoff-18187.jpg
    hoff-18187.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 86

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
Blueyonder seems to very reliable, been using them since they were Telewest from about 97 and I think i've only had 2 days of problems (excluding a few minor technical glitches) in all that time.

They're a bit dearer than some, but it's for unlimited usage and they're fairly reliable:)

yep ive been on blueyonder for years now and I think its ace never have any problems always get the full speed im entitled too. :thumbsup:

one question for u Jiglo Fella is do you do peer-to-peer file sharing and if so how much do you do...ive downloaded loads of stuff now and im beginining to wonder if they are gonna get suspicious as i must have downloaded about 20 gig over the last two weeks and probably upped about the same:)

Im running Peer guardian etc on my download machine but it still doesnt hide that fact that uve used all of that bandwidth..:S