any1 got E4???

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
this is wot is happening in bb3...well on the website anyway...

Lee's Shock Announcement
Day 14, 18:37

LEE has just stunned the Big Brother housemates by revealing his fears for the future.

After speaking to the group on the sofa and listening to their words of advice, he then headed for the Diary Room to thrash it out with Big Brother.

We will be giving you the full run-down on the latest shock to rock the House.

Come back soon to find out what may be about to happen.

sh*t i need to know now...is any1 watching it??? please???

jayne x

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
he is gonna leave...i needed to know so bad i went to the big bro chat room and asked...

god save my sad life!!!:( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry:

jayne x

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
i know it's crap innit!!!

just b4 BB3...WTF??

can't even look on the webcam either cos u have to pay for it now...they must be ourely rakin it in!!!

jayne x

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
Cheers butty!!!:thumbsup: :D :) :spin:

he aint going now is he!!!!

BB3 is weak as sh*t... i wouldn't mind but it's easier than the 1st 2 and their all gonna walk...pathetic innit!!!

i can't wait till they split the house in half...hahaha

jayne x

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
glazzy said:

BB3 is weak as sh*t... i wouldn't mind but it's easier than the 1st 2 and their all gonna walk...pathetic innit!!!

innit, £400 shopping bill, and i don't think there's been a night yet when I've not heard that ' the group have been drinking cider for 9 hours straight' yet..

me thinks they ( C4) just wanna get some hot sex action going..

do they not do tasks anymore?

I'm voting for Alison this week as that is one annoying woman !!

p.s Lee is staying according to the website.

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
grad said:

innit, £400 shopping bill, and i don't think there's been a night yet when I've not heard that ' the group have been drinking cider for 9 hours straight' yet..

me thinks they ( C4) just wanna get some hot sex action going..

do they not do tasks anymore?

I'm voting for Alison this week as that is one annoying woman !!

p.s Lee is staying according to the website.

i think there tasks r gonna be half an hour long so we can watch 'em live but i'd much rather see em making stupid models of themselves or tryin to ride one of those circius bike:|

the british big brother is the only 1 were there hasn't been any sex...as long as Spencer isn't involved in any of it then it's ok:p :p :p :p :p but i think he will:( :( :( :( :(

i am voting Alison too i don't trust her...something about her that i don't like:S :S :S

jayne x

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
:mad: :mad:

PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR TV's AND OPEN YOUR FRONT DOOR

THERE IS A REAL LIFE OUTSIDE OF BIG BROTHER, THAT IS FILLED WITH SO MANY HAPPY THINGS

Sorry..... I just get so sick of hearing about it thats all Lololol :D

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Dj M Jaxx said:

THERE IS A REAL LIFE OUTSIDE OF BIG BROTHER, THAT IS FILLED WITH SO MANY HAPPY THINGS

Ha Ha, Completely agree. Its crap.

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
In'it m8

I dont mean to offend anyone who enjoys it, but it just seems to me that the program mackers get people addicted to this like a product. then they try and milk as much money out of Jo public as they can

The T Shirt
the Game
The Sms Quizes
ect....ect......

I mean come on for fecks sake...... If you are going to make a program about real life then show it as real life. Don't let some fat bearded buisness man fill is walllet with your cash

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
Dj M Jaxx said:

erm for most of us it's only for half an hour a day...you know like those other tv programmes eastenders, corrie etc..

and it's more interesting than any of those. (just)

jonnyp

Jul 18, 2001
manchester
www.pianomanuk.co.uk
sweet sensation said:

Hes the hunky spunky one

And there was me thinking he was the whining, scrawny, little tool that moans about taking a slash in the shower and many other little things. I was hoping that my namesake would have given him a slap just to shut him up for a couple of days.

Not that I have ever seen it or owt:axe:

jonny

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
nah kates the blonde'ish one sophie i think the black haired one is - u mean the new one who is a bit of a posh bird (she reminds me of sweet sensation :) )

id stil slip her a length but my first choice wud have 2 b kate shes a raw hide rasper make no mistakin - wud look good in sum flat shoes. summet about flat shoes must b coz i originated from salford n all the salford birds wear em. must b in me blood

flat shoe crew insiiiiiide :thumbsup: