any ideas????

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

veee

Apr 25, 2004
ont rampage
so, i was rudely fired on saturday mornin, after textin in sick for the very first time!!!:cry: :$

tbh twas a shit job anyway, but the jobcentre seems all very daunting!!!

just wondered if u guys had any good ideas on possible new carrer paths!?!

doolz

Veee said:
so, i was rudely fired on saturday mornin, after textin in sick for the very first time!!!:cry: :$

tbh twas a shit job anyway, but the jobcentre seems all very daunting!!!

just wondered if u guys had any good ideas on possible new carrer paths!?!

hmmm sounds a bit unfair but i spose they would have wantred a voce call

could be grounds for unfairdismissal tho

sheeeeeeeet Vee - bad news missy :S :|

why dont you become a lady of lesuire & get Woody to take a second job to keep you in style ? :thumbsup: :D

best advise I can offer is to get down to the job centre asap as they are fookers for not back dating claims... you need to get down there asap to start claiming from the day you lost yr job... likewise for housing benefit & that :D

take it easy & good luck chick :D :luv:

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Aye firstly go to citizens advice and see if theres anything you can do, take your contract with you ;)

next

www.jobsite.co.uk upload you CV to there and have people contact you with positions, alternatively you can search through the database for jobs

www.jobserve.com

www.totaljobs.com or its .co.uk not too sure which

fuck the job center tbh all the jobs in there are shite, go to a few local small agencies and register with them, you can get something temporary whilst looking for something permanent with a career :thumbsup:

good luck what ever you decide hun

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
I'll pay you £5 an hour to paint my toenails if you want!!

I'm in the same boat at the moment hunny, just keep looking and hopefully something suitable will come up for you. If not, we can go and sign on together eh!!

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Oh Nooo! its not a good week for employment......i got told last week that our jobs wernt safe...... :cry:

if it comes to it i think i would go down these recruitment agencys....i know a couple o girls who both got temping jobs, quite good ones.. :D ....but because they proved themselves they ended up gettin taken on permanent....they earn more than i now i bet! :|

Hope u find sumthing tho huns....... :love:

woody

shes done her CV and i've found her some listings of loads of aromatherapy places in manchester, so fingers crossed somethin will turn up.
that old job was a total pisstake, the boss was an arse and to fire her by text message is a blatant invite to sue his ass off!! i've asked a few people in the know and he doesnt have a leg to stand on. she went to the CAB today but it was shut due to repairs but shes goin to a different one 2moz so hopefully he'll get his just deserts:naughty:

but until then, u know i'll look after ya babs:luv:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
woody said:
shes done her CV and i've found her some listings of loads of aromatherapy places in manchester, so fingers crossed somethin will turn up.
that old job was a total pisstake, the boss was an arse and to fire her by text message is a blatant invite to sue his ass off!! i've asked a few people in the know and he doesnt have a leg to stand on. she went to the CAB today but it was shut due to repairs but shes goin to a different one 2moz so hopefully he'll get his just deserts:naughty:

but until then, u know i'll look after ya babs:luv:
Awwww now thats team work for ya! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;)