Any girls ever fancy'd modeling...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
If so we have got some scouts from premier models in miss selfridge at the trafford centre on the 15th ov october, who will be holding a compitition and one lucky lady will win a modeling contract..

If you are over 5ft 8in tall and between the age 16 - 24 and think you have what it takes then pop instore to find out more. If you get through the next round you need to be available on the 22nd ov october for the final in leeds

I dont make the grade as i am only 5ft 4in but im sure there us loads ov you on here that can .

:love: :love: :love:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Miss saysay said:
5ft 2" and 25 ............... :cry:

lolol

AWW i reckon you would ov been in with a good chance aswell :thumbsup::love:

Lee and cano will be dj'in at this aswell playin funky stuff if anyone wants to pop in and say hello to em:)

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Bubbles said:
AWW i reckon you would ov been in with a good chance aswell :thumbsup::love:

Lee and cano will be dj'in at this aswell playin funky stuff if anyone wants to pop in and say hello to em:)

Aww thanks lol! :D

Won't be able to make it, but have fun anyway...and to all that enter...good luck! :thumbsup:

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Last time I was in town I got stopped in the street an told I had the perfect face for modelling.

They gave me this card to get in touch :

Attachments

• plassy.jpg
    plassy.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 68
S-J said:
Well at 5ft 3" and 27 that's me well and truly fooked! lol Think you need to be putting yourself forward KT babes :thumbsup:

I think Helen is tell enough though... So I'll get her to have a read of your post chuck...

Hope your well babes!

S-J x :love:

I was thinking that helen may fit the bill too babes!!! I'm too short though!!!!LOL......we're all short arses aren't we!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
S-J said:
Well at 5ft 3" and 27 that's me well and truly fooked! lol Think you need to be putting yourself forward KT babes :thumbsup:

I think Helen is tell enough though... So I'll get her to have a read of your post chuck...

Hope your well babes!

S-J x :love:

Awww thanks im too short tho only 5in 4 and suffering from a bit of acne at the moment lol :cry:

Give hels a shout sure she would be good ...

Thanks for all your replys guys if anyone knows ov anyone like sisters girlfriends cousins ect .... let em know the dates and that thanks everyone