Any body going Illusion??

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

marc@risky

Feb 19, 2003
Lancashire
Is any body going Illusion on saturday night, at Phillips park hall/prestwich/manchester???? :mad:

gonna be a top night with the dream frequency on live, cant fookin wait bring it on!!! :fekked:

E

easty

Danny from the economix is goinand I think wozza might be goin as it's his b/day. Would not have minded myself but I am in work:cry:

E

easty

Just a quick point about this night. How come they have done no promotion in Manchester as I have not seen any:confused:

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
Not sure fella , but could be that its so not to get too many locals coming ( less locals = less chance of trouble or dodgyness , as Illusion is a massive hardcore / old skool event that ppl travel to , and when ever ive been to keele wen its on its been rammed and a quality night . . so i guess there maybe hoping for the same . . if anyone in manc was wanting to go to the event cos they know of illuison theyd hear about it or see it thro other avenues i guess . . .??????

thats only reason i could think for not puttin advertisin round manchester . . ??

marc@risky

Feb 19, 2003
Lancashire
Dj Ben Fisher said:
Not sure fella , but could be that its so not to get too many locals coming ( less locals = less chance of trouble or dodgyness , as Illusion is a massive hardcore / old skool event that ppl travel to , and when ever ive been to keele wen its on its been rammed and a quality night . . so i guess there maybe hoping for the same . . if anyone in manc was wanting to go to the event cos they know of illuison theyd hear about it or see it thro other avenues i guess . . .??????

thats only reason i could think for not puttin advertisin round manchester . . ??

yeah well said ben, lookin forward so much to this event, dream frequency will rock the place, will ave a look at your set to Ben , what time you on fella....