Another ebayer taking the pee?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
So is this the mainstream EP or not? Or does it just share the same cat. number? I'm confused :confused:

At £31 anyway, someones gonna be dissapointed.....

2 For Joy - Mainstream EP - Rare CAT NO: CAC 999 - eBay 12'' Singles, Records, Music (end time 02-Oct-07 20:45:00 BST)

yeah its the one , CAC 999 still a week to go so plenty of time for this to motor for the guy yet , i got £250 for mine back in may on ebay :) , and its crap IMO not worth that much thats why i sold it and it paid for my new washing machine :cool:

coggledots

Aug 11, 2005
Harrogate
Spanish buyer by any chance? Took 150 euro's to take mine off ebay :S Only paid £2 for it anyway (cheers Butty!), but next one went for £430 or summat....

Just don't get weather that listing is actually Mainstream EP OR another record with the same Cat No.

The way it's worded just sounds wrong :confused:

etech

Apr 25, 2006
Sunny side of Birmingham
The current high bidder, 'Feel my Energy" lol, is spanish. & a proper pain in the arse to deal with.

I can see the spanish getting into a right bidding war over this & pushing the price right up. Should be entertaing... Over 300 quid i recon

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
The current high bidder, 'Feel my Energy" lol, is spanish. & a proper pain in the arse to deal with.

I can see the spanish getting into a right bidding war over this & pushing the price right up. Should be entertaing... Over 300 quid i recon

ian if its the same fella who's also on discogs, cant agree more , he's a proper cnut, think shooms has also had some probs with him too.