Andy Weatherall - Master Mix

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
So not to sure about this one as you can see from the pics looks like the tape originally came from a double pack, i dont even knoe if it is actually a Andy Weatherall mix.
have a listen see what you think (y)

Andy Weatherall - Master Mix

Andy Weatherall - Master Mix.jpgIMG_20240224_210105.jpg

Reactions: chinatownswhite

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
looks like i am well late to the party with this one :LOL:

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Do you feel better now mate? :ROFLMAO:
Thankfully it was in the very top of a box and I didn't have to tear the house apart looking for it :ROFLMAO:
I legged it past the wife on the stairs, "shes like whats up" ME " im like im looking for a tape" HER "ffs dont start that now" ME "dont start"
the look on her face said it all

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
I know that look well :ROFLMAO:
when I was buying tapes and records I used to wait for the postman and sneak stuff in, then the bloody posties started coming at random times, so would get stuff sent to work so she couldn't intercept it.
I will never forget her face when I brought a load of progress tapes and other bits off Henry

Got the same face when I turned up with 300 odd records in the back of my van :rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO: shes like where the fuck you gonna store them

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
when I was buying tapes and records I used to wait for the postman and sneak stuff in, then the bloody posties started coming at random times, so would get stuff sent to work so she couldn't intercept it.
I will never forget her face when I brought a load of progress tapes and other bits off Henry

Got the same face when I turned up with 300 odd records in the back of my van :rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO: shes like where the fuck you gonna store them
I get the same questions about storing tapes mate, I am expecting to find them all on fire in the garden one day :ROFLMAO: