and the winner is...................

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
this one. thanks to everyone that voted in my poll, 66% of you went for the golf and i can't argue with a majority like that so here it is:

25092010079.jpg

25092010078.jpg

loved driving back from the garage in it on a nice sunny autumn day with one of mr jay's excellent replay mixes blasting, and feeling happier than i have for a good while :D :thumbsup:

Thanks again to everyone that voted it was deffo a good choice, the only downside is that now i don't get to see bernie in a dress lol :p

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
thats a nice machine nups :thumbsup: my wife would kill for a a car like that, (not saying its a womans motor lol) she always wanted a golf or beetle, id have sheet myself parking in that gap though for the 1st time :eek: ive bumped my nighbours and wifes car trying to park in bigger gaps :$

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
LOL I didn't like to say but... :D

Nupski you are up there with this smug bastard (a meme from b3ta) :D

smugbastard.jpg

Or possibly smug poodle :D

SmugDog.jpg

/792944377/n792944377_1317349_4819627.jpg[/img]

lmfao, somehow i think it would take a bit more than a fookin croissant to make me look that smug ;)

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
thats a nice machine nups :thumbsup: my wife would kill for a a car like that, (not saying its a womans motor lol) she always wanted a golf or beetle, id have sheet myself parking in that gap though for the 1st time :eek: ive bumped my nighbours and wifes car trying to park in bigger gaps :$

hahaha tbh leaky the gap was bigger than that when i pulled into it, but my brother who was driving the ford s-max parked in front of it nearly crashed into it as he parked, u should have heard the lame excuse he gave me too, apparently it has the wrong type of parking sensors. i said what's wrong with using ur fooking eyes lol ;)

And Mr aston is as true to form as ever i see... ;)

LMAO :thumbsup:

I'm checking oooot the Scirocco R at the mo & getting like Cartman waiting for the Wii... :$

Got a year before I order & 18 months before delivery yet speccing it out now :$

265 bhp, R bodykit, skirts, wheels, dash, seats & steering wheel... plus electric blue needles that turn red when you redline it... :cool: