Allister Whitehead

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

jem160

Sep 13, 2008
Hi anybody got any Allister @ KoolKat / The Garage Nottingham mixes.

I had a couple of tapes but vanished ages ago.

Cheers

Jem

jem160

Sep 13, 2008
Many Thanks

Cheers Noel that was good of you to cut the mix up for me & the other mixes look fantastic.

I used to go to the Kool Kat in Nottingham from 88 - 90 Graeme Park & Allister were always great & this brings back some very good memories.

Jem

jem160

Sep 13, 2008
Tapes

I know I have some tapes, but think they are mostly from the Hacienda, will try to look through them this weekend.

If I find what I am looking for they will be pretty good, but I won't be able to upload, if you are ok about it I will be happy to send them to you in the post to upload for everyone.

I will let you know my findings & put the list together, I know I have got quite a few from around 92 & 93 Hacienda.

I have also got lot's from Neil Hinde ( Lisa Marie Experience ) really top tapes resident at Deluxe & Rocadero's in Nottingham for a year or 2.

Will send as soon as I have chance to look.

I also tried to return the favour looking into your most wanted's, but couldn't help ( only the Atmosfear tune which I am looking into ).

Cheers again
Jem

Noel

May 12, 2003
Wolverhampton
I know I have some tapes, but think they are mostly from the Hacienda, will try to look through them this weekend.

If I find what I am looking for they will be pretty good, but I won't be able to upload, if you are ok about it I will be happy to send them to you in the post to upload for everyone.
Cool.. no probs :thumbsup:

I also tried to return the favour looking into your most wanted's, but couldn't help ( only the Atmosfear tune which I am looking into ).
It's been id'd mate... Fear By Force 'Message From Dub Planet' phones:

jem160

Sep 13, 2008
Funny

Hi all, I am just sitting with Neil as I write this, we had a laugh looking at this, Neil does remember playing Es Paradis, which he tells me was not too good & the promoter ripped the off.

We think you have probably got Neil mixed up with his other half of LME Dean Marriot who has gone onto pretty big things currently under the name D.Ramirez.

I will find Neils tapes as he is interested too hear them also then you can judge for yourselves if he is rubbish.

Always funny top hear other peoples opinions on DJ's, nights etc.

Cheers Jem 160