Alan Partridge ....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
ilovepiano said:
Not so much a quote, but how funny is it when he's giving that speech after piercing his foot on a spike, and he keeps stopping to throw up?! Hahaha! pmsl :rofl:

That is the best episode imo, superb comedy genius moments there :D

I love the way he reaches over and sets off the fireworks to cover his pain sounds lol

Gonna dig both DVD's out and watch em this weekend :cool:

Danny C

May 19, 2004
Town
alan with a shower curtain on, tungsten tip screws on his fingers and ritz crackers or summat on his face .....

"im a zombie" :D :D :D

"well whats that"......."its a tail"......."zombie's don't have tails"......"ahh you see zombie's by their very nature are inconsistent".....

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
"I'm not driving a mini metro, I'm not driving a mini metro, I'm not driving a mini metro"

"I don't find them [ladyboys] attractive. Just confusing"

Danny C

May 19, 2004
Town
"The classic English gentleman abroad: It's David Niven. It's Stuart Grainger. It's Nigel Havers. The look - Imperial Leisure. Offset that look with those four summer reliables - hat, cravat, summer spectacles and, for that touch of class, the Alan Partridge blazer badge."

..."who's this cool customer? Ice white shoes, ice white socks with double cadet stripes, v neck shirt with chevron action flash and the tossed pink sweater that says.....I'm in Paris and nothings going to stop me"....

emmab

Mar 18, 2004
preston
Would love to find the clip of the fan that stalks him and he runs off into a field shouting ' Your a mentalsit' :crazy: Anyone know where i can find that.......it was my funniest moment, well that and the ' Dirty protest' in hotel room with the chocolate :rofl:

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Would love to find the clip of the fan that stalks him and he runs off into a field shouting ' Your a mentalsit' :crazy: Anyone know where i can find that.......it was my funniest moment, well that and the ' Dirty protest' in hotel room with the chocolate :rofl:

They are both on you tube:D