Absolutely furious

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

italooldskool

Jun 9, 2004
Cant believe whats happend today. Sent my lad off to school as normal today, only to hear when he got back that the school had been on lockdown as there was a lad who'd gone to school threatening to Kill some of the students in the school. As bad as this is, the thing that im really mad about, is the fact that the Police and school knew about the threat from about 6pm last night:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: With the shootings that happend last week, who gives people the right to gamble with kids lives, nobody informed anybody about the threat, or even attempted to close the school on false grounds for say a burst pipe etc, to cover up, but ultimately protect all the kids. It makes me mad to think that my lad could have been killed on the way to school:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I just dont know what the world is coming to these days :cry:

heres the photos that was posted last night

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...395184754610_1081933971_1156117_8082164_n.jpg

And heres the local news report

'Security alert' at St Aelred's Catholic Technology College (From St Helens Star)

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
sick

sorry to hear that matey with the police ive noticed somit always has to happen before anything is done... waste of time.... The police if you ask me... The amont of times ive asked for anything and got nothing is more than I care to mention with the police...

I always thought they where there for us but time leads me to believe other...

adamw

Feb 13, 2007
Disco Outcast
Scarey. :|

Saw this on North West tonight. a few miles down the road from me... frightening.

And right about the police - you just get a crime number these days. :(