About Fuckin Time!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mr Lee

Jun 19, 2003
Blackpool
Quite like it, videos better. The Muppets of the establishment were clueless blinker wearing tools.......

For another remix check

Grand High Priest - Let the music use you on Goya records, credible in my ears remix.....

diggin' the video - politico statement l'extordinaire - shaun ryder quote wicked "when you first heard the music it blew yer bollocks off". Still does for me! Also like the Milwall and Chelski quote - "dancing together".....at the time no doubt playing oneanother in the lower reaches of the league too!

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Great vid. To be honest I don't think the original needs touching, this isn't a patch on the synth sound of the original.

One of the lads from Shapeshifters has been around since 88 I'm sure, think he was the producer on Chris & James records and other stress releases.....

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
What was he hiding in the studio guiding me forwards!!!!!!!!!

LOL :fekked:

I wouldn't like to guess who the ringleader was in any of the hi jinx :thumbsup:

He might have been guiding you home/to the gents/to the esso for a lucozade/rizla though I'd bet.

As an aside, I put chime in my ipod and up popped a version live at Glastonbury in 1994. It was given away with Q magazine I think. Its about 8 minutes long, with crowd noises and its so good I nearly burst into tears. phones:

wayne

VIP Silver Member
Mar 3, 2004
Timperley
I heard this on DJ download and was not to keen vs the original but i love this off you tube with the taliking over its fantastic and an ace video.

Is this an actual mix of it?? if so which one?