A real stab in the dark...

• Thread starter Deleted member 56215
  • Start date
Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
D

Deleted member 56215

I had a DJ mix tape years ago, I don't remember the DJ, but I THINK it was a Bangkok tape, and all I remember is that one of the tunes in the mix was The Corrs - Dreams (Thunder only happens when it's raining) - anyone who is familiar with a lot of the Bangkok mixes, does that jog your memory at all?!

Thanks for your time

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
I had a DJ mix tape years ago, I don't remember the DJ, but I THINK it was a Bangkok tape, and all I remember is that one of the tunes in the mix was The Corrs - Dreams (Thunder only happens when it's raining) - anyone who is familiar with a lot of the Bangkok mixes, does that jog your memory at all?!

Thanks for your time
It dosnt ring any bells for me.
I put the track name into Bradys tracklisting site, using the search function and nothing came up on

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Yeah, me nether. I've guessing that it was one of the Todd Terry mixes of Dreams. I can't think of any set that has it in. I think it's unlikely to be a Bangkok mix though as Dreams is from 1998, and I don't think I've seen any Bangkok mixes from 1998. There are only a small handful from 1997 too.

D

Deleted member 56215

Yeah, me nether. I've guessing that it was one of the Todd Terry mixes of Dreams. I can't think of any set that has it in. I think it's unlikely to be a Bangkok mix though as Dreams is from 1998, and I don't think I've seen any Bangkok mixes from 1998. There are only a small handful from 1997 too.
Thanks for the effort, I'm probably getting muddled up

Vince Menace

Feb 23, 2018
New York City
Ill take a stab in the dark as well. I never heard any Bankok mixes but I do have a rare double 12" that features The Corrs - Dreams (Stacy Mier Remix) from 1998

Hope this helps.

D

Deleted member 56215

Ill take a stab in the dark as well. I never heard any Bankok mixes but I do have a rare double 12" that features The Corrs - Dreams (Stacy Mier Remix) from 1998

Hope this helps.
It was really just the entire DJ mix I was after, the corrs was just the only tune I remember from it, cheers anyway