a quick....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

rich_m

Jun 26, 2007
Stoke on Trent
...introduction from a old skooler to you all. Just found this quality website to help take me back to the old days and get back into it a bit.

I get fed-up with telling mates etc what it was like back then (it wasnt just music it was a culture) but its lost on them....hopefully be able to share and meet a few fellow old skoolers on here.....

Rich

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Well ya can certainly share ya back in the day stories with us, Im all ears :D

Hope ya have loads of fun reminiscing of the good days gone by :D

rich_m

Jun 26, 2007
Stoke on Trent
welcome :wave: plently of like-minded peeps in here :cool:
whereabouts in stoke you from? just being nosey, like :D

Hi mate, Im from the Tunstall area, Stoke really has lost all its links with dance now. Its a really sorry state trying to find any decent music round here in any bars or clubs, especially considering the history we have with it all.

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Hi mate, Im from the Tunstall area, Stoke really has lost all its links with dance now. Its a really sorry state trying to find any decent music round here in any bars or clubs, especially considering the history we have with it all.

shame really hey :(

used to be in stoke quite a bit as got mates there but like you say, cant really imagine going there for a night out as much anymore
think my last night out there was end of 2004 :S

djpileup

Jun 11, 2007
Scotland
Help, tyring to tune into OSA radio with the links above using media player but it just says 'closed'. aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!

The radio not on 24/7 see this post for when dj's are gonna be on... http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/index-djschedule.html

If theres someone on therell be a chat Shout Box at the top. There's a choice of players you can listen in with... Windows MediaPlayer, Real Player, WinAmp or Quicktime

rich_m

Jun 26, 2007
Stoke on Trent
Cheers for the welcome all. appreciated.

I've been looking at the events calender and am thinking of doing the OSA party @ the Scubar. Looks good to me, but is this a reccomended event from you forumers on here?

rich_m

Jun 26, 2007
Stoke on Trent
Cheers mate, just got to try and talk my misses into it.
Is the Scubar near to city centre, checked on maps but not that clear, also any Hotels you could recommend nearby?