a little oldskool demo

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
You just made this dude? Proper old skool hardcore track \o/ Where did ya get the note from for the main riff? i recognise that note, is it from "way in my brain"? Not heard the vocals before, but the xtc sample is a classic :thumbsup: If this tune waz not in production i would have no idea that it wasn't a 1993 tune. Just my style of tune this and a wicked production. I'll deffo spin this at some point :D Its nice to see old skool still commin' off the production line in a proper old skool fashion :thumbsup: Top quality!:king:

parky

Sep 14, 2007
lancaster
yeah i knocked it together a few days back using REASON 4 on the beats and samples and added the piano and pad.
yes the instument sound for the main riff does have that "way in my brain" sound .
as for the other vocal it was off an acapella called " bass power" ??

hey i'm buzzin with that comment dude.

i noticed some downloads on it and no comments
i was starting to think people just thought it was total pants lol

parky

Sep 14, 2007
lancaster
nice one dude.. i did tune in for a while. i nipped out for some beers and got side tracked.so i missed the play.
oh it would have been proper bo!

parky

Sep 14, 2007
lancaster
hey nice one people. my pc went down for a bit and wasnt on the forums for a while.
when i logged in . i seen a few more people have downloaded and made nice comments
been thinking of doing another mix of it. few more beats and samples chucked in,bit more variation.

got a couple of myspace links with more of my stuff.

the noodleman link( stupid name i know lol) has more oldskool stuff
and the binaryboy link is slightly newer tunes..

thanks again people!

what a sound bunch of dudes..lol