A funny true story

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Fallout

Nov 29, 2004
James who works in my office was just telling a story which we all found very funny. I thought I'd post it up here. So, here we go.

His sister works with downs syndrome kids and yesterday she was in charge of a school trip for the kids to Chessington World of Adventures. They had a good day out and the kids loved it. When it came to getting back on the coach they realised one of the kids was missing.
They recounted and they were still one kid down.
So a couple of the teachers searched for the kid. He ended up turning up soaking wet - and when they asked where he had been and why he was wet he refused to answer.

Anyway, they dried him off and changed his clothes and set off for home. After dropping the kids off - she got a call from the boy's mother to say she had found a baby penguin in his school backpack! :|

Fallout

Nov 29, 2004
From what he said they were round to pick it up within an hour!

Oh, I've just relaised, they p-p-p-p-picked up a penguin :D

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Fallout said:
From what he said they were round to pick it up within an hour!

Oh, I've just relaised, they p-p-p-p-picked up a penguin :D

Blimey thats just give me achy sides :rofl:

Top lad lol..... :p No wonder he wouldnt say where he was and how he got wet :$

Poor thing though, he must have really fell for this pingu bet he was gutted havin to give it up lol :eek: :| :crazy:

italooldskool

Jun 9, 2004
i hav visions of the poor kid running around, slippin on the ice tryin to catch the penguin lol.

how come no-one saw him take it?

imagine bein in the crowd at the time, wot would u do if you saw a kid tryin to rob a baby penguin lol

well funny story that m8 :D

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
the poor ickle penguin :( snatched n forced to ride on a bus with loadza kids..i bet mummy penguin were in a right flap ..lol

its a crazy story. how can no one of seen a little fella sneaking in an out of a penguin err' pen? :crazy:

Fallout

Nov 29, 2004
From what James told us, the baby penguin was asleep when she opened the backpack - and it woke up when she was looking in. When she called the people at Chessington they told her to give it some tuna and it'd be OK.

I can't see how a kid could get in and have one away without someone noticing, but it's a true story - funny though it seems.

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAH!!!! That is fookin mint! :rofl:

I thought I did well at uni with a picnic table, park bench and set of temporary traffic lights, but robbing a penguin will deffo take some beating! :D :thumbsup: