a bit af bad news!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Recca

Jan 7, 2002
Manchester
4 u lot anyway! he he
I'm off to Amsterdamage tomorrow with a few friends 4 the weekend, so I;m feeling fine and dandy, don't reckon I'll be feeling the same on my return though, but hey thats what I'm looking forward to!
Hope you all have a great weekend, and will make sure I have a reefa 4 each and every one of ya.:tonksi: :tonksi: :tonksi: :tonksi: :tonksi: :tonksi: :tonksi: :tonksi: :tonksi: :tonksi:

Recca

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
"Do you do POT NOODLE?"- Slap!.......heheheh.

BING-BONG "Recca, please fasten your seatbelt, you are cruising at an altitude of 5000 feet".................. :gigolo: :D ;)

Land safely m8,

Sirius.

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Recca said:
4 u lot anyway! he he
I'm off to Amsterdamage tomorrow with a few friends 4 the weekend, so I;m feeling fine and dandy, don't reckon I'll be feeling the same on my return though, but hey thats what I'm looking forward to!
Hope you all have a great weekend, and will make sure I have a reefa 4 each and every one of ya.:tonksi: :tonksi: :tonksi: :tonksi: :tonksi: :tonksi: :tonksi: :tonksi: :tonksi: :tonksi:

Recca

Have a TOP one mate, Its a crazeee, crazeeeeeee, crazeeeeeeeee place!!

Recca

Jan 7, 2002
Manchester
Cheers guys I'll do me best!! looking forward to Englands match Saturday, sat in the pub with a beer and a spliff watchin the footie....ahhh paradice!

butty said:
have a good un recca mate do a dirty pro i dare ya lol

:axe:

Butty m8, I'm brave but not that brave I've seen what comes out of them knocking shops! but ya can bet ya bottom dolla I'll have a dam good look!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Anyways guys gonna get some shut eye after this er fat one, flyin @ 530.

Recca

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Have a good one babes - I was there a couple of weeks ago on a hen w'end ....mad mad mad place !!!

:D:D:D:D :axe: :drevil: :cops: :he she: :eyebrow:

Does this mean I've got a chance of winning that tune we've been bidding agfainst each other for on Ebay cos you're not there !! ;) ;) MUHahahahahahahahah :drevil: :drevil: :drevil: :drevil:

Recca

Jan 7, 2002
Manchester
Pixie said:
Have a good one babes - I was there a couple of weeks ago on a hen w'end ....mad mad mad place !!!

:D:D:D:D :axe: :drevil: :cops: :he she: :eyebrow:

Does this mean I've got a chance of winning that tune we've been bidding agfainst each other for on Ebay cos you're not there !! ;) ;) MUHahahahahahahahah :drevil: :drevil: :drevil: :drevil:

What tune is that pixie me dear?

Recca

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Recca said:

What tune is that pixie me dear?

Recca

It was Sunscreem babes !! :D:D

I've been after this for Aaaaaaaaages. Rob Thurston was supposed to have swapped it with me for another record months ago but he's unreliable & a liar so although I'd given him the record he wanted off me I never got my record. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh well, I've hunted it down for months and AT LAST I have a copy !! :D:D

Recca

Jan 7, 2002
Manchester
Pixie said:

It was Sunscreem babes !! :D:D

Thats twice I've lost out to this one!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

What can I say chaps quality sheer class! Didn't do a whoe, couldn't bring meself to, sorry guys. Had a mooch and a good look round and then another good look round! but thats it!!!
Watched Englands game in some dodgy haunt, (great result by the way boys bring on the Brazilians COME ON ENGLAND, RULE BRITANNIA!!) Liked the dodgyness that much we ended up there for the Ireland match.

Tonks, did bring some back but only a couple got a bit para, lucky aswell cause one of the lads got stopped at customs had nowt on him though..phew.We had our fair share though, well more than our fair share:thumbsup:

Been to Amsterdam a few times now and this has to be the worst for 'illegal' dealers, ya know them pesky,. dirty fekked up b*****s.. pssst...pssst English, coke, ecstacy, LSD, it was like flammin crack alley where we were stayin! they were everywhere.
Gotta be careful where ya get ya hashish aswell, some places think ya know nowt n try and rip ya off, but being groomed smokers we know better, if it was shit we told em!

all in all a good break was had by all! although it doesn't seem like i've been away!! probably because, the last thing I remember is locking my bag in the hotel,, which was aptley named Rigsby's.

It's good to be back.

Recca