Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
That's the one that's caused so much fuss on the Legends board LOL :D

You've got it, I've got it... yet supposedly no-one's ever meant to know about it ever ever ever until the Legends mafia decree the time is right to release to the ID to the masses.... :condom: :rolleyes:

In fact I would be interested to know if the same people who slagged me off on the Legends board for posting it were the same people at WSB when you dropped it as I know they were there when I saw you play there the once... very interesting... :D

Will deffo check out Typhorns too - thanks :D

Chances are they were m8 - as i always kicked off at 2pm with the slow melodic downtempo and jazzy stuff phones:

Did u manage to nail all ur ids?

Did u manage to nail all ur ids?

I caused a fuss with that n all :$ :$

My feeling with a tracklisting is to have like a picture postcard or a photo album of the night - it captures it for posterity... & I get excited about compiling one as soon as I get a new set to listen to.

I made a good start on the IDs meself & had some great input both from here & on the Legends board & edited all feedback into the one trakky... which some people got the arse about saying how it was disrespectful etc :S :$

Eventually it got to a head that Darren came on & posted it was OK... it's ridiculous... I can't fart for fear of offending over there... which is obviously so unlike me ;)

I've had great support by PM from members & Mods.... it just seems to be a certain clique who think their shit don't stink & that they run tings... just general uncalled for unpleasantness & nastiness... they know exactly who they are n all :moonie:

So in short... the majority of the IDs were filled :D

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
That's the one that's caused so much fuss on the Legends board LOL :D

You've got it, I've got it... yet supposedly no-one's ever meant to know about it ever ever ever until the Legends mafia decree the time is right to release to the ID to the masses.... :condom: :rolleyes:

In fact I would be interested to know if the same people who slagged me off on the Legends board for posting it were the same people at WSB when you dropped it as I know they were there when I saw you play there the once... very interesting... :D

Defo one of my favourites too:cool: Thanks to Neil for iding it for me 2 or 3 years back :beer:

Some of my faves have already gone, Floatation and this but i'll have to have a look later when i've more time, see if I can pick some more :)

Estelle is ace too, but it's a Bod Tune ;) :D