40 year old virgin

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Watched this last night. An gotta say, simply amazing. I thought i'd already seen the best comedy in sometime this year after watching the wedding crashers a few weeks back but the 40 year old virgin really did have me in stitches. Haven't laughed so hard in quite some time. Absolute quality comedy. Recommended by far.

Any other top films at the flicks atm would anyone say????

:thumbsup:

Vickles

Jan 21, 2005
Butty's pub :D
I'm going to watch this next week, looks well good.

My friend watched Crash a couple of weeks and said it was really, really good but I haven't seen it so can't comment.

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
JohnnyPink said:
Watched this last night. An gotta say, simply amazing. I thought i'd already seen the best comedy in sometime this year after watching the wedding crashers a few weeks back but the 40 year old virgin really did have me in stitches. Haven't laughed so hard in quite some time. Absolute quality comedy. Recommended by far.

Any other top films at the flicks atm would anyone say????

NO WAY

Watched this last nite 2, fort it was funny as fuk!

Took a lady out on a Date to watch it very nice nite indeed!

Top Film!

DAMO 72

Aug 11, 2004
giggletown
crash..

is indeed top film is crash,very clever how there is an underlying theme to the film and how everything is connected in a round about way.oh n matt damon is a seriously under rated actor.fookin brilliant he was in this.tip for film of the year.
DAMO :cool:

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Had this an the Buissnes layin about for a few days, never seem to get round to watchin films for ages tho.

heard its funny, in a 'fart gag' type of way.

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
one film i did watch the other day which was mint was "Madagascre" twas feckin ace.... the penguins in it are top..."just smile and wave boys, smile and wave...."

and the line "if u have any poo, throw it now" made me chuckle as it was totally random and said by an english monkey!!! lol!!!

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
DAMO 72 said:
is indeed top film is crash,very clever how there is an underlying theme to the film and how everything is connected in a round about way.oh n matt damon is a seriously under rated actor.fookin brilliant he was in this.tip for film of the year.
DAMO :cool:

couldnt have put it better myself.. its a deffo must see film :p :king:

skeleton key's ded good. ;)