24 - coming soon

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Zaccsta

Nov 24, 2002
Bradford
OK me n S-J have been havin a waffle about this. Who else is into it?

For those that have no idea what Im talking about, it's a programme that runs over 24 hours real-time. Theefore its on for 24 weeks.

It has Kiefer Sutherland as star role (Jack Bowers) who works for a an anti terror unit. Cant be arsed explaining too much, but if you have never seen it, highly recommend it.

Sky One - Feb some time.

Zaccsta said:

For those that have no idea what Im talking about, it's a programme that runs over 24 hours real-time. Theefore its on for 24 weeks.

It has Kiefer Sutherland as star role (Jack Bowers) who works for a an anti terror unit. Cant be arsed explaining too much, but if you have never seen it, highly recommend it.

Sky One - Feb some time.
How addictive is this, seen the adverts for the new 1 but not managed to watch the 2nd one yet so best hurry up i spose if it's coming out in feb. :thumbsup:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Hi All...

Yes this is a must!!!! This is one of the best programmes that I have ever had the pleasure of watching...

It has become a "SHEER ADDICTION" I have been having Withdrawl symptoms over this and Cannot wait for it to hit our screens again!!! :D

This is what Sunday Evenings were made for... Unadulterated CULT action!

This is now the third lot of 24 and feel the BBC just need to give me more!!;)

Johnny Kip - I think i remember reading that you had just discovered this last series...

Guys this is a Must!!!!

S-J xx

S-J said:
Hi All...

Yes this is a must!!!! This is one of the best programmes that I have ever had the pleasure of watching...

It has become a "SHEER ADDICTION" I have been having Withdrawl symptoms over this and Cannot wait for it to hit our screens again!!! :D

This is what Sunday Evenings were made for... Unadulterated CULT action!

Johnny Kip - I think i remember reading that you had just discovered this last series...

Guys this is a Must!!!!

S-J xx
Was a little late on discovery of this but as soon as i did, WOW it is good. Fantastic, interesting, seat gripping storyline, with fit birds in too. Recipe for a top proggy. :thumbsup:

Zaccsta

Nov 24, 2002
Bradford
You best watch second series soon then mate. I missed 1st series (still not seen it) and was a bit lost with the second one as a result.

Sundays will never be the same for any of ya's again.

QUALITY!!!!!

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
S-J said:
Hi All...

afraid not sj, the bbc won't be showing season 3, sky have nicked it off them.

do what i do and download em, we're already on episode 7 :p

got 8,9,10 lined up to watch tonight, can't beat a 24 session.

gonna be gutted next week when we'll have to wait a week before shows.

season 3 is lining up to be a mad one.

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
grad said:
afraid not sj, the bbc won't be showing season 3, sky have nicked it off them.

do what i do and download em, we're already on episode 7 :p

got 8,9,10 lined up to watch tonight, can't beat a 24 session.

gonna be gutted next week when we'll have to wait a week before shows.

season 3 is lining up to be a mad one.
:cry: Oh BuGaa!!

Thanks Grad... Ive already told my babe anyway and pre warned him.. So he's got sky at his house... He's already said that he will put me up on a sunday so that I can watch it!! ain't no way Im missing it!!!!

Zacc / Grad - what is it's proper starting date anyway... I have read it.. bUt being Blond errrr, sort of forgot it!!! LoL :p

Jen, You will Love it!!!!! Get it watch it!! Smashin!!!

Is it dead good then Grad?? OMG.... The anticipation in me is Rife!! :D :D

J-K - 'Av it!!! (P.S. Have a good Un tonight Chick!!)

S-J xx

I love 24 :D its bloody ace :thumbsup:

like grad said we've already seen the first 7 episodes of series 3 and we're having a 24 sesh tonite ;)

we've done 9 episodes in one night before lol :eek: :p :fekked:

Im also dreading when we have to wait a week for one episode :( :crazy: not sure how Im going to cope :S

Eveyone has to watch this, it was one of the best things on tv, shame sky has once again nicked a quality programme :mad:

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
hhmmm

sweet sensation said:

like grad said we've already seen the first 7 episodes of series 3 and we're having a 24 sesh tonite ;)

Im also dreading when we have to wait a week for one episode :( :crazy: not sure how Im going to cope :S

Eveyone has to watch this, it was one of the best things on tv, shame sky has once again nicked a quality programme :mad:

I've seen everyone and can't help thinking that 3 series is pushing it somewhat. Still I can't get enough of kim bauer. Jesus what a fox. Is it me or do her tits get bigger every series?

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
sweet sensation said:

:wave: Sweets,

Iam sooo Glad that your just as addicted as me!! I thought i was the only person in the whole wide world... But reading this post I feel Soooooooooooo Much better now!!!

Thanx! S-J x

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
I got hooked when the first series was on BBC2 and watched it religiously every week, I caught the first episope of series 2 on telly an then missed the next two episodes so downloaded all 23 episodes(minus the first 1) off kazza an had a few 24 fest nights where I watches 3 or 4 back to back!

I didn't even know they had done a 3rd series, can't wait for it to start, an as we've got SKY its not a problem :thumbsup:

Shame we haven't got broadband anymore or I'd grab em all off kazaa again, cos its murder waitin to see what happens next!

mad matty

Sep 23, 2003
Warrington
this has got to be one of the best programs i have ever watched and yet again sky have robbed it of me the bastards cos i ain't got sky!!!! gggrrrr :mad: :mad:

oh well - some one better taoe it for me so i can borrow it hehehehe

GemGem

Nov 27, 2003
In a house
Zaccsta said:

Sky One - Feb some time.

I've see it, not bad actually!