2010 highlights

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Harri74

May 29, 2007
Midlands
www.myspace.com
What are your favourite highlights and memories from 2010?

One for me has to be the sunday tea-time at Love for Life in Cornwall. The music had stopped,the rain was getting heavier and most people had retreated to their tents as the weekend came to a close. Imagine then the crystal sound of a tin whistle playing a perky little tune that lifted the hearts of many.. priceless :thumbsup:

What are yours?

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Quite a few this year but these are the main ones i shall remember:

Going to watch England vs Australia at cricket with Alex - the sun was blazing down and we won! Really good day!

Love for Life Cornwall - Having the best moment to Don Carlos - Alone in the barn and seeing Harri there grinning as much as me and Alex were! Priceless :thumbsup:

Awards dinner evening at the Dunkenhalgh hotel. Getting all dressed up and having a lovely dinner and being able to use the spa and sauna facilities the day after to sooth our hangover lol :p Roll on next march hehe!

Ice skating with Alex, my brother and Vicks was such a good laugh!!! i can only hope my brother has the vid of alex still on his phone! Comedy!

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
just floating in the nice warm sea in Turkey, totally chilled out, that was very nice:cool:

Image of 2010.....

scarybritsgood.jpg

a worthy winner

All Ways Acid!

Jan 30, 2008
nr Newquay
www.allwaysacid.com
I guess the highlight for me was seeing the yoof finally being bovverd about something After around 15 years of aparent apathy towards anything other than texting, smoking n x factor. Now all sorts of people are waking up to the fact that we deserve a democraticaly elected government that actually represents the will of the people. I smell the scent of dissent on the air, and I like it:thumbsup:

On a personal note, I feel very proud of our love4life event in cornwall. I have always aimed to bring together nice people from different walks of life and dance music scenes. I want to remind people about our cultural history, the freedom we enjoyed, and what it was that shaped us into the people we are now. To know we have put a smile on so many faces is all the reward I could ask for:D

oh and "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS- OFF WITH THEIR HEADS" now that was funny;)

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
My highlights of the year have been:

*Celebrating mine & Butty's 5 year anniversary.
*Going to New York twice this year as well as Vegas, awesome! I'm so blessed to be able to travel round...
*Having a fun packed weekend in July in a barn in the middle of nowhere with 30ish ACE, ACE people! :)
*Having my friend, Leael, come and visit from Israel and the good times we've had.

Probably more, just too many good times this year!! :love:

x