1998 Regression House Collection Mixtapes

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

JohnBhoy89

Mar 15, 2021
Bummer. I guess you won't be able to stick them on MixCloud now??
I don't want to put them on mix cloud lad, think your getting mixed up with the other boy that said that the other day ?
And don't understand this nitpicking you seem to have about you lad, if you don't want to share your files then why are you on a file sharing forum?

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Why is most of the older links from last year on this site seems to be broken, all of them ??
You only seem to comment when there are broken links, or asking for something. And then if that's not rude enough, you stick mixes from here up on your MixCloud account within hours of them being share on here, without even a thanks. Pretty crap that.
1623090060167.png

Reactions: Mac The Ripper 🍴

JohnBhoy89

Mar 15, 2021
You only seem to comment when there are broken links, or asking for something. And then if that's not rude enough, you stick mixes from here up on your MixCloud account within hours of them being share on here, without even a thanks. Pretty crap that.
View attachment 37935
I only mixcloud for the car lad and blutooth that only reason to listen to them, is there anywhere else i can listen to these without having to download and upload them somewhere just to hear them ? If so let me know si I would need to.

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
I don't want to put them on mix cloud lad, think your getting mixed up with the other boy that said that the other day ?
And don't understand this nitpicking you seem to have about you lad, if you don't want to share your files then why are you on a file sharing forum?
Wait, so this isn't you? Same pic and name? My mistake...

1623090322715.png

You refer to the forum as a file sharing forum. 'Sharing' being the key word. It's not called a Taking forum. I am 'nitpicking' because having been on forums for years, I'm sick of people coming on here and not getting involved or even thanking others for there time, efforts and often money spent to get mixes added, and just taking the piss. You don't get that?

• Love
Reactions: JohnBhoy89

JohnBhoy89

Mar 15, 2021
View attachment 37935

View attachment 37936

You refer to the forum as a file sharing forum. 'Sharing' being the key word. It's not called a Taking forum. I am 'nitpicking' because having been on forums for years, I'm sick of people coming on here and not getting involved or even thanking others for there time, efforts and often money spent to get mixes added, and just taking the piss. You don't get that?
Yea mine, I use it for blutooth in the car and what ?? Most of the tapes posted on here are already on mixcloud or hearthisat anyway so what you banging on about ?

JohnBhoy89

Mar 15, 2021

View attachment 37936

You seem to think people needs to ask for your permission to share tapes that you have no authority over in the first place lad?

JohnBhoy89

Mar 15, 2021
The tape is a quarter of a century old and sometimes they aren't great quality when new. If you are able to improve the sound quality and share it here I'm sure the board would appreciate your efforts.
I was working on it earlier a little, also need to mix & join both side together as 1 continuos mix. I only put them on mix cloud to play in car via bluetooth, but yea will try get better quality into the audio and repost.

Reactions: k00lworld

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
You seem to think people needs to ask for your permission to share tapes that you have no authority over in the first place lad?
It's just common courtesy. It costs nothing and takes seconds to say thanks. You honestly think it's ok to come on here take mixes and share them elsewhere within hours of them being uploaded on here, not say thanks, and then clearly only set up a user account to ask people for stuff? Not a good attitude to have on here and it won't be missed by folk. Just don't ask me for anything.

Last edited:

JohnBhoy89

Mar 15, 2021
It's just common courtesy. It costs nothing and takes seconds to say thanks. You honestly think it's ok to come on here take mixes and share them elsewhere within hours of them being uploaded on here, not say thanks, and then clear only set up a user account to ask people for stuff? Not a good attitude to have on here and it won't be missed by folk. Just don't ask me for anything.
I only put them on mix cloud to play in the car via bluetooth.
Think that's now the 3rd time i've explained that to you, something not clicking with you lad?

JohnBhoy89

Mar 15, 2021
It's just common courtesy. It costs nothing and takes seconds to say thanks. You honestly think it's ok to come on here take mixes and share them elsewhere within hours of them being uploaded on here, not say thanks, and then clear only set up a user account to ask people for stuff? Not a good attitude to have on here and it won't be missed by folk. Just don't ask me for anything.
Better still why don't you put them on your own mixcloud then so I wouldn't have to ?
Again, 4th time now... I only put them on mixcloud to listen while driving via the blutooth.

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
I only mixcloud for the car lad and blutooth that only reason to listen to them, is there anywhere else i can listen to these without having to download and upload them somewhere just to hear them ? If so let me know si I would need to.
Most of the tapes posted on here are already on mixcloud or hearthisat anyway

search Mixcloud or Hearthis, then no need to download & upload :unsure: