1998 Regression House Collection Mixtapes

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
I got these with a pile of mixtapes someone sent me back in the 90's. They have been sat around in my garage ever since. I will try and get them all uploaded at some point today.

1998 Regression House Collection

Regression Green

1998RegressionHouseCollectionGreenDannyRampling.jpg

Danny Rampling
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1998RegressionHouseCollectionGreenJeremyHealy.jpg

Jeremy Healy

1998RegressionHouseCollectionGreenTonyDeVit.jpg

Tony De Vit

Regression Yellow

1998RegressionHouseCollectionYellowJudgeJules.jpg

Judge Jules

1998RegressionHouseCollectionYellowPeteWardman.jpg

Pete Wardman

1998RegressionHouseCollectionYellowSebFontaine.jpg

Seb Fontaine

1998RegressionHouseCollectionYellowTallPaul.jpg

Tall Paul

Sorry No Image
(1999) Regression House Collection [xxxx] Paul Van Dyk

01. Andy Ling - Fixation (Main Mix)
02. Return Of The Native - Da After (Pink Bomb Rmx)
03. PvD - Avenue
04. ID
05. ID
06. ID
07. PvD - Another Way (PvD Sessions Mix 1)
08. Blank & Jones - Cream (PvD Rmx)
09. Deepsky - Stargazer (X-Cabs Mix)
10. X-Cabs - Neuro (ID Rmx)
11. PvD - Another Way (Club Mix)

Last edited:

phill

Jul 24, 2009
cheers chunky i remember these i used 2 get them a long time ago i had loads and used 2 sell em and part ex em 4 new ones and 2 get cash 2 go out on the weekend.

speakerfreak

Jul 25, 2007
Birmingham
Hey there Chunky, once again, right up my street. Nice one my friend! Are you now the proud owner of every mixtape collection in the whole world ever?

The Judge Jules and Pete Wardman links are the same.

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
I forgot to add the Paul Van Dyk one

Sorry No Image
(1999) Regression House Collection [xxxx] Paul Van Dyk

01. Andy Ling - Fixation (Main Mix)
02. Return Of The Native - Da After (Pink Bomb Rmx)
03. PvD - Avenue
04. ID
05. ID
06. ID
07. PvD - Another Way (PvD Sessions Mix 1)
08. Blank & Jones - Cream (PvD Rmx)
09. Deepsky - Stargazer (X-Cabs Mix)
10. X-Cabs - Neuro (ID Rmx)
11. PvD - Another Way (Club Mix)

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
I'm loving the Danny rampling set . I'm sure there is ally whitehead tape in this series

Yeah I liked the Rampling set to. The Whitehead tape is on eBay at the moment along with a John Kelly one. There is also a Tony De Vit Blue one which is a bit more of the Ibiza pure pleasure set

1998RegressionHouseCollectionGreenAllisterWhitehead.jpg
1998RegressionHouseCollectionBlueJohnKelly.jpg

Last edited:

jcolbourne78

Jul 29, 2010
LONDON
Sites That Sell Mixes Nicked From Dance Music Forum Like Osa

Hello fellow Old Skoolers,

I am a keen dance music enthusiast as we all are, taking the time to find tapes/mixes/cds etc then going to the time of ripping/burning and then uploading/sharing with info/tracklistings etc.

Only to find some fucker has downloaded and put on web-site available to download at a price??? Really??? WTF!

I am all for sharing and giving back to the dance scene we all know love and appreciate!

However came across this site all the w's.*********.co.uk and they are selling the BOXED series, Regression series & X2 series.
I think we will all agree there is no need to do this and it is unethical especially as there are other ways to make revenue's from the site ie advertising.
I found this out as I also contribute to a face book group - LOVE GROOVE DANCE PARTY PEOPLE! Please check it out and I hope no mixes you have upped and shared for FREE are up on this site for a price!

Respect James Colbourne

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mac The Ripper 🍴

jackdboy

Jul 30, 2006
Belfast
Hello fellow Old Skoolers,

I am a keen dance music enthusiast as we all are, taking the time to find tapes/mixes/cds etc then going to the time of ripping/burning and then uploading/sharing with info/tracklistings etc.

Only to find some fucker has downloaded and put on web-site available to download at a price??? Really??? WTF!

I am all for sharing and giving back to the dance scene we all know love and appreciate!

However came across this site all the w's.********.co.uk and they are selling the BOXED series, Regression series & X2 series.
I think we will all agree there is no need to do this and it is unethical especially as there are other ways to make revenue's from the site ie advertising.
I found this out as I also contribute to a face book group - LOVE GROOVE DANCE PARTY PEOPLE! Please check it out and I hope no mixes you have upped and shared for FREE are up on this site for a price!

Respect James Colbourne

this site does it aswell i know he has mixes up on his site only i have and put up on this site
Old ********sive
takes them off here then sells them back to people few years down the line tried to say he converts tapes lies and does swaps more lies

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
There is a Lee Burridge mix tape on that site that I have been after for years. There are over 100 mixes on that site that I have ripped, there is no way I'm paying for a single mix

jackdboy

Jul 30, 2006
Belfast
There is a Lee Burridge mix tape on that site that I have been after for years. There are over 100 mixes on that site that I have ripped, there is no way I'm paying for a single mix

9th November 2011, 09:39 PM
chantryman

ali cooke on line
Quote:
Originally Posted by defaultfx
Did anybody ever come across any Alistair Cooke mixes floating around online ? ? I had one of the best mixes of ALL time from Back2Basics in Leeds. Lent it to a mate, never saw the tape or the mate again!
I had the same problem re lending 2 of his tapes out years ago never seen again. Iwas always looking on line for 2 mixes one in May 92 and June 92.Found a site called ******** and "bought "them from there .5 pounds each but it was worth it hearing it again. Try this site if you still have not had any luck.

£5 each nice little earner

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
I'm loving the Danny rampling set . I'm sure there is ally whitehead tape in this series

Yes their is a Allister whithead one and a Seb Fontaine & Tall Paul B2B and a Jon the pleased wimmin purple case phones: I owned the Allister whitehead and Jon The pleased Wimmin theirs not much that chunky has posted that I have not owned I had a massive collection back in the day, like chunky I owned nearly all the boxed collection a ton of these regressions. their is not much that he has posted that I have not owned.

But I did not find these forums until 2016 what a shame really. I did not know you could re buy tapes and records until I found this forum.

Am pretty sure that allister whitehead tape was a blue inlay.

Last edited:

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Chris, I have a yellow Graeme Park Regression tape if you want to add that? I can sort you a link and the cover scan.