Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Hi Peeps,

Sorry I've not been on here in YEARS and that I'm now on to plug the fact that I'm selling something but hi and 'ola to you all anyway.

My mate has got a pair of very good condition 1210's for sale and wondered if any of you guys wanted to buy them? There might even be a mixer available but I'll find that out later on and let you know.

He's looking for £450 for them and is going to send me a pic of them on his phone later but he says they're in really good nick.

He lives in Garforth in Leeds and I live in Dewsbury but I'm sure we could sort out getting them to wherever you are - as you know they're well heavy though so postage isn't an option!!

Any takers?

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Hi again,

Right, he's actually got 3 decks apparently so could sell one on it's own or as a pair, or if you want to be a 3 deck wizard, all of em!!

Also, if you think the price is too high, make me an offer and I can ask him if he'll take it.

Cheers
Amy x

p.s. The mixer is a cd moxer not a vinyl one and that it's an American Audio DCD Pro 310. I have no idea what that means or how much it's worth but again, if you're interested make an offer and I'll ask.

Cheers!

x

Last edited:

*sam*

VIP Silver Member
May 6, 2006
Hey Pixie! Whoop someone else from Dewsbury!!
Good luck with ur sale anyways;)