Entitled "UNPAINTED"

1fruit4.jpg

Number 2

Entitled "Knock, knockin' at the door??? Oh do pumpk-IN wont you"

ANNOS_FACES.jpg

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
I can see this theme running for sometime, we're gonna end up with the maddest veg sculptures most artists would be proud of!!!!!!!!!!!

I reckon we should each carve or paint a potato head of each of us then the party can continue in potato form right through the week!!!!!!!!!!

Hardcore veg partying...................it's the way forward. :thumbsup:

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
ste huxley said:
Number 3 - Mad Totem Pole Veg

LOLOLOL

I hope they are still in such a happy situation, I was a bit worried about t'paint not drying - I thought it'd run on 16:30's eye but then I realised he was just shdding a tear as I left.

honey

Mar 14, 2004
manchester
ste huxley said:
Not forgetting BBQ sauce and Mayo eh Honey ;)

I licked the BBQ sauce off anyway, love it :crazy:

Not off you mind off my own face. But if pressured I would have licked it off your face lolol :p

I shud have forced u to lick the mackerel off, u meanie :mad: , its not very ladylike or even nice smellin of that shite :S

Can i jus mention dansters little dance that he did so well, it realy was quality, was lmao :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: especially wen he cud balance a spoon on his nose at the same time :thumbsup:

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
If the mackeral was warm then Id have put toast on your face as well and had a meal :D

But cold mackeral, oh noooooooo :cops:

lol Yeah Dannsters dance fkin well funny :crazy:

honey said:
I shud have forced u to lick the mackerel off, u meanie :mad: , its not very ladylike or even nice smellin of that shite :S

Can i jus mention dansters little dance that he did so well, it realy was quality, was lmao :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: especially wen he cud balance a spoon on his nose at the same time :thumbsup: