'10/24' - RETRO-TRAX Warehouse Days Of Glory DREAM FREQUENCY/TOGETHER Live P.A.s

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
after the huge opening nite , we return to bring you
7418_1256505412417_1223065356_30759720_8303466_n.jpg

RETRO-TRAX
Warehouse Days Of Glory

DREAM FREQUENCY Live P.A.
(Live the dream/Feel So Real/Take Me):thumbsup:

TOGETHER Live P.A.
"Hardcore Uproar":thumbsup:

DJs VERTIGO , PLUTO, ROBBIE EDWARDS, CHRIS BISKIT + The Man Like CUTTER,:D

Liverpool 02 Academy

SAT 24th OCTOBER

11.30am - 5.00pm

tickets £12.50+B/Fee

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?re..._id=liverplist&interface=livacad&event=347009

www.retro-trax.com

Meet Up / Pre Bar @ LORD NELSON Dug Out (next door to the 02 venue)

starts @ "9.00pm" till "11.00pm" , DJs -Blackburn Bod (osa) + Jiglo (osa):) playing an hour each of cool "warm up" tunes to get u in the mood for the main event....

TICKETS ON SALE NOW..

lee laaaa

Aug 10, 2007
Ohhhhhhh yeah its my birthday on the sunday cant fookn wait top night top people what more can i ask for f me birthday :thumbsup: The line up in the dugout looks the bollox be good to see bodzilaaaaaaa and jim play out live :thumbsup:
Really looking forward to together never got to see em at mr smiths hope they do the love bug coz its 1 of my fav choons ever and i might just let some love wee flood out :hubba:
people get yer arse to this as the last one was a fookn beast ohhhh and pluto is on as well :love: one of my fav dj's
:jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :groupflip :groupflip

Last edited:
really looking forward to this was great seeing everyone at the last one - looking forward to the dugout at least this time i will be able to enjoy the warm up sets from bod and jiglo
then the main event with dream frequency and together really looking forward to seeing them play :D and of course vertigo pluto biskit robbie n cutter introducing the acts
lets make this one to remember :D :thumbsup:

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
really lookin forward to this , big shout to ian and lisa for lettin me do the warm up with my best buddy jim:D love my warehouse comin from blackburn and really really lookin forward to dream frequency and hardcore uproar. live the dream and hardcore uproar have special places in my heart, tunes when i was growin up. if the atmosphere is anythin like the fpi night( which im sure it will be ) then we are all in for a fookin stormer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not had a night out with such a wicked atmosphere as the last retro trax night in absolutely years and thats no word of a lie , ask anyone who attended :D

bring it the fook on:fekked:

pps really lookin forward to hearin pluto and biskit especially and all the others

Last edited: