'09/06' - Laser Quest at Trafford Centre - OSA stylie!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
This is a chance for all you sharp shooters to show off your skills, meet up with friends, have a laugh and give a fellow osaer a good kicking (without having to physically kick em like....well you could, but you might as well just shoot the fecker, Gunchester style...) When in Rome...;)

So anyway, by popular demand, we've gone for 6th Sept at Trafford Centre (but i'll also go on 13th as well if peeps still want that date... hell, i'd play it everyday if I could lol)

It's £7.50 for 2 games, and then after some physically invigorating and mind stimulating exercise... we'll move onto the old boozer and get trashed...:D

As soon as everyone's got their name's down, i'll book it!:cool:

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
Right everyone else that's thinking of coming, put down your names tonight and i'll call em and see what time they have for the afternoon :cool:

Was gonna do it this weekend, but kinda got distracted by weekend kinda stuff...sorry lol :D

mr ben

Mar 22, 2006
huyton
Right everyone else that's thinking of coming, put down your names tonight and i'll call em and see what time they have for the afternoon :cool:

Was gonna do it this weekend, but kinda got distracted by weekend kinda stuff...sorry lol :D

hmmmm weekend kinda stuff eh :p

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
aye sound for me mizz!

i hope peeps can make it n not drop out:D

whats the crack if more turn up, will we still be able to go ahead or jus do it in 2 diffo lots?

We can overbook just in case but should be able to squeeze em in if there's only a couple..

made a facefuck event too.. Osgay Laser Quest | Facebook ...so add yaselves to this if you're not on my friend's list or i've forgotten to invite you lol

mr ben

Mar 22, 2006
huyton
warren your lil dylan will whoop ur arse........:rofl:

is it teams or everyman fer emselves???

i had a quick mooch on the site and it looks ace as fook...ive never done it but im well lookin forwad to it:thumbsup:

ha ha , he will with my back lol .. be good fun though something different and all that :thumbsup: