'06/17' - Anthemia on Tour

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

NickSheldon

Nov 3, 2005
www.nicksheldon.co.uk
This is our last event before the Summer holidays begin.
The next event after this is October 7th @ Central Club
The owners of Level2 in Buxton came down to our 2nd Birthday Party, and were so impressed with the whole shebang, they immediately asked us to replicate the event at theirs.
Level2 is a fantastic venue with two floors, three bars, and is very well presented.
We also have a pre-bar/warm-up party in the Spa-bar over the roa...d from the club who will be issuing free shots to Anthemiacs who show their ticket.
Once again, we have the privilege of having MatrixClubMix who will be performing their amazing act LIVE with even more OLDSKOOL Club Classics.
The Matrix have definitely upped the ante with regards to a live act in a nightclub and are now getting bookings as far away as Brighton.
You don't want to miss these guys as they are going to be pretty hard to see after this event with them being pretty fully booked elsewhere.

Tickets are £8.50 each.

Nick Sheldon will be DJ'ing fully this night as ChrissyB is away on tour with the Shaolin Warriors all over Europe (Jet-setter that he is).
He sends his best regards and can't wait to play for you all on October 7th @ Central Club.

I'm in the process of sorting a coach to and from if we get enough interest, but a lot of Anthemiacs are thinking of driving.

Let's make this the party of the summer.

Contact for tickets:
Nick : 07912645867
Deb : 07816152546
ALSO
Contact Pete and Chris from Level2 : info@level2nightclub.co.uk

UPDATE:
Joining me on the night, I have two very accomplished DJs who have rocked clubs and radio stations globally.
First we have Justin Critchlow of SoundDiggers fame who has played Pacha, and Hed-Kandi. He is currently Number 1 on all music download charts with his superb track 'Mans World'.
Second we have James... McGlashan (ANTIX), my old DJ'ing partner in crime from the 'New Dawn - Meeting of the Minds' events / Signal Radio. He is currently rocking his own night in Manchester RESESSION which is going from strength to strength.
Wow.... What a treat for all you Anthemiacs!!!!!!!!!

572535ac.jpg