'03/26' - In My House @ The Bassment Ft Noggy (Legends)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

woody

It is with great regret that I have to inform you all that "In My House" has been cancelled, due to the venue having issues meeting their fire regulations. To say we are gutted doesnt even come close. In fact its killing me having to write this, and with it being the second time something like this has happened in the past 8 weeks is a real kick in the nads :(

The venue is perfect for IMH too, there has been an unbelievable amount of interest in the night, and everyone we have spoken to was really looking forward to it.

I have exhausted every single possibility of an alternative but at such short notice this is near impossible. I've lost count of the amount of venues who i've been in touch with to see if any had a free room that was suitable without any joy. The fact of the matter is anywhere decent is always booked up months in advance, so we really have no other option but to cancel the event for now.

We will be rescheduling the event, but due to other commitments for both IMH and Noggy over the coming months, realistically it wont be till sometime after summer.

Anyone who's ordered tickets via paypal will have their money refunded by tomorrow.

Anyone whos made any other arrangements for the night has all our sincerest apologies for any inconvenince this may have caused. I only found out myself on Thursday, and have spent all weekend searching for an alternative. I have tried my hardest to persuade some of manchesters club owners to let me take over their venues for the evening too, so this really is the last resort.

If you are not already a member of our facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5121282859

please join it and I can keep you updated for future events.

The only very slight silver lining to come from this is that I have a choice of at least 5 venues who are all keen to stage IMH's in future, so if nothing else, at least it looks like we may have a new home and some future events to look forward to.

Hope to see you all in the not too distant future!

Woody :(

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Gutted we wont be able to make it in March but things are really tight financially at the mo and its the week b4 pay day :(

Wishing you guys all the best in the new venue im sure itll be a fab night! :thumbsup:

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
wth bells on

need a night out and IMH has not let me down will be good to see the crew xxxxxxxx

woody when you get chance pm the link to paypal mate and il get ticket straight away thanks mate wll be good to see you..

woody

New Venue details amended tonight, make sure you take note! :D

Tickets will be available in the next few days and I'll let you know soon as I get them.

Been a stressful week finding an alternative venue at such short notice but ended up getting the one we originally wanted in the first place Lol :D It must have been fate;)

The new venue is cool as fuck though. Real warehouse vibe to it, dark and moody and the perfect venue for IMH..

Looking forward to seeing you there :)

Elvo laa - will PM you when i have tickets for your address matey:thumbsup:

woody

Alright people!! :D

Tickets will be arriving tomorrow, and will be available immediately..

Myself, Neil (Cano) and Noggy will have tickets you can get off us in person. If you live in or around Manchester / Cheshire, myself or Cano will meet you somewhere, so please send us a message telling us where you are and we'll sort it between us. If you know Darren then please contact him in the usual manor.

You can also buy them via paypal for £5 each plus £1 P&P per transaction. (Obviously if you order more than one they will all have to be posted to the same address)

The paypal address to be paid to is: [email protected]
please be sure to include your full name and address in the comments.
If you could also send me (not Cano) a message on here or facebook once the payment has gone through, and I will get the tickets posted out straight away.

Nice one:thumbsup:

Dan_123

Jul 17, 2007
Hiya sorry if ive not read the above proper!! Which is the best way to get 2 or 3 tickets. I live in manchester!

ta!!

woody

Hiya sorry if ive not read the above proper!! Which is the best way to get 2 or 3 tickets. I live in manchester!

ta!!

Hi Dan.

You can pay via paypal for them to [email protected] for £5 each plus £1 p&p or I'll probably be out and about dropping a few off next week so dependant on where you live i could probably meet you somewhere. Send me a PM if you want to do that mate. Cheers

Woody

woody

It is with great regret that I have to inform you all that "In My House" has been cancelled, due to the venue having issues meeting their fire regulations. To say we are gutted doesnt even come close. In fact its killing me having to write this, and with it being the second time something like this has happened in the past 8 weeks is a real kick in the nads :(

The venue is perfect for IMH too, there has been an unbelievable amount of interest in the night, and everyone we have spoken to was really looking forward to it.

I have exhausted every single possibility of an alternative but at such short notice this is near impossible. I've lost count of the amount of venues who i've been in touch with to see if any had a free room that was suitable without any joy. The fact of the matter is anywhere decent is always booked up months in advance, so we really have no other option but to cancel the event for now.

We will be rescheduling the event, but due to other commitments for both IMH and Noggy over the coming months, realistically it wont be till sometime after summer.

Anyone who's ordered tickets via paypal will have their money refunded by tomorrow.

Anyone whos made any other arrangements for the night has all our sincerest apologies for any inconvenince this may have caused. I only found out myself on Thursday, and have spent all weekend searching for an alternative. I have tried my hardest to persuade some of manchesters club owners to let me take over their venues for the evening too, so this really is the last resort.

If you are not already a member of our facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5121282859

please join it and I can keep you updated for future events.

The only very slight silver lining to come from this is that I have a choice of at least 5 venues who are all keen to stage IMH's in future, so if nothing else, at least it looks like we may have a new home and some future events to look forward to.

Hope to see you all in the not too distant future!

Woody

Sonic92

VIP Gold Member
Apr 14, 2005
The Vault
Disaster Woody, was well looking forward to this!! Gutted....:cry:

Im not on facebook so keep us posted with a PM when you sort the next one out!