sat 6th mar , 11.00pm - 4.00am

buy tickets here

http://www.o2academyliverpool.co.uk/event/9556/shades-of-rhythm-live--tickets

11032_1319029815488_1223065356_30948008_8295374_n.jpg

ticket payment details next week:thumbsup:

Tilly Tina Tunz

Feb 21, 2009
Madchester
Big respect Ian & Lisa ..thanks for putting these top class events on for us all to enjoy :love:

I cant wait to see all the usual wrongness crew ;)

Methinks this is gonna be one of my best Birthdays in a long long long time.. :D

should be ok for hotels this time around with no footy on , the L/pool v Man U game on the sun was to blame for last time , :S

hopefully might be able to sort a discount too for people @ the nelson (next door), will find out for sure before xmas :thumbsup:

had 100 but theres now only 72 early bird tickets left for this now @ £11.00 each with NO booking fee , ONLY availible direct from me at RETRO-TRAX shop , OR anyone wanting them via Paypal msg me...
on sale till the end of JAN or when they are gone whichever is sooner:D

cant wait for this ,great to have such a cool crowd and DJs getting behind us and supporting this not just on here + PR but on FB too:wave: ,

besides the usual residents VERTIGO + CUTTER:eyebrow:

Im glad to have BARRIE back on after warming up + rockin the FPI event phones: people are still talikng about ,so im pleased to say he will be playing more PEAK time on this one ;) no doubt dropping some ace Piano stormers..

also chuffed its been almost 2 years since SI Kelsall last played for me in the pre bar ,so im looking forward to him warming up on the main event too this time round :thumbsup:

the key to these nights is mixing it up with diff djs who support these events wether playing or not , on a kind of rotation basis ,and its also cool to be breaking in new faces from time to time...:cool:

with another 2 new DJs on pre bar - Dannster + The Daddy (PR) :)

this has the makings of another great night.......roll on 2010

also forgot to mention , i did listen to people from the last few events and the biggest gripe was the drinks prices so ive sorted out some ACE discount drinks promotions with the management for this one , as i know things are tight for everyone @ the mo:)

Pint Carlsberg £2
Pint Cider £2.50

VK Bottles £2.00

Cans/Bottles beer £2.50

House Spirits and mixer £2.00
Jack Daniels and mixer £2.00

:thumbsup: :cool: :D

rich_m

Jun 26, 2007
Stoke on Trent
ah feck it - think i can talk a mate round to coming with me so Im gonna get on it. Does anyone if theres an ok(ish) hotel nearby with parking please?

thanx
Rich