'03/01' - F.P.I. Project LIVE PA+Alex Paterson(ORB)@BTTOP Vs Voodoo (VERTIGO+WELLY)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
:love: Risky...oh cumon get risky...or frisky(as I sang for years!)

This looks to be another top fuckin night put on by Mr K, the last one(CeCe Rogers Baybeee)was amazing!!)
Read the reviews baby!! http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/event-reviews/81807-back-old-pool-10th-nov.html
Love Voodoo:king: and love Back to the OldPool or BTTOP as our friends call it;)
This looks like another top night with another amazin PA:D If you love your Oldskool you will love this night so get your arses down there:cool:
One of the best things about this night is that it has something for everyone..Voodoo for fans of the aceeed and techno and full on oldskool piano/house classics for those that love that shiznit..apparently they are also selling thai brides, willy wonkas golden tickets and copies of the colonels secret recipe..so get your tickets fast:spin:

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
Its looking up on my end, my new job means i finish early on Fridays so time enough to fly up to Manc from Guernsey for this 1, i just need a place to crash and live for a few days, will fly home again Sun eve frm Manc airport, so if any1 could put up with me then that would be ace, i no its a big ask so cant expect peeps to bend over backwards for my services!!

Ian whats the link for Tickets? as ill need to book as early as i can as the flight is already £124 return, gonna have to work extra to manage to afford it! but im up for it!

:p

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
i realy am looking forwad to this......the first bttop knocked my socks off and also this time with a lil voodoo thrown in for good measure youd be completely hoff your rocker to miss it!!!

plus mesh has sold it to me now......i deffo want a willy wonka golden ticket;)

i realy am looking forwad to this......the first bttop knocked my socks off and also this time with a lil voodoo thrown in for good measure youd be completely hoff your rocker to miss it!!!

plus mesh has sold it to me now......i deffo want a willy wonka golden ticket;)

hope im getting one of these golden wonder tickets nics are there will be trouble ;)
:cool:

i cant wait to see fpi project its gonna be boss laaaaaaa:cool:

Its looking up on my end, my new job means i finish early on Fridays so time enough to fly up to Manc from Guernsey for this 1, i just need a place to crash and live for a few days, will fly home again Sun eve frm Manc airport, so if any1 could put up with me then that would be ace, i no its a big ask so cant expect peeps to bend over backwards for my services!!

Ian whats the link for Tickets? as ill need to book as early as i can as the flight is already £124 return, gonna have to work extra to manage to afford it! but im up for it!

:p

heres the link for tickets mate ,

TicketWeb

they are selling fast and as its payday this week for many people we are expecting a bit of rush too:)

5 weeks on satruday phones: phones:

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
back seat of the car? :S lol :D

haha, got in there a bit earlier this time. wanted to stay at lord nelson, but they only had bookings for 2 nights:( managed to get 1 just round the corner though:thumbsup:

should have checked with finniganlee 1st though, he knows all the best pads;) :D :D

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
tickets just landed, wehey:D cant wait now. gonna be ace this, only prob will be deciding which room, and those steps are bloody steep. haha