'02/13' - In My House @ the Salutation - Free Party

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

woody

n563395014_3255110_5974.jpg

Its been a while coming but we are officially back, in our new, but probably short term home:cool: After our last event way back in May 09 didnt turn out as well as we thought, in the bigger Joshua Brooks.. we decided that we needed the perfect venue for future events to fully capture the essence of what IMH was all about:love:

I'd been asking about for a cool little venue and "the Sally" cropped up on more than one occasion. Basically it's a pub. A proper oldskool boozer, with proper beer, with proper cheap prices.. but with a difference.. they have good nights on :D

When they have an event on,one half remains like a vault, and the other half of the pub has the lights out, all the furniture shifted, the pool table gets covered up and is topped with some decks and mixer, they get the speakers out and have it large :head:

The "piece de resistance" in the arrangements is the beergarden.. the entrance to the fenced off beer garden is next to where the decks are and they have patio heaters and speakers outside so you can have a quick breather / cig break etc whilst still listening to the choonage:cool:

i personally think its a bit too small to have our regular night there, although i may change my mind if its anywhere near as good as the last one we did in February :king: best part of it though...
IT'S FREE!!!! :D

This is our way of saying thank for all your dedicated support over the past few years:king: :cool: :thumbsup::D Its ace that IMH still gets mentioned all the time and we're dead excited about doing another :D I know its not most ideal venue in the world but as soon as i saw it i knew we could have it rockin' :mad: Also if its good enough for Luvdup, its good enough for us ;)

Guest DJ on the night is the one and only Blackburn Bod:thumbsup: It's no secret that we've had the Bodmin man lined up to play for aaages and I'm well looking forward to seeing him on the wheels :cool: A top notch one of our own Deej's, who can turn to any style and still kick ass. Just what the IMH prescription said methinks :D Orrr Jear :head:

As usual myself, Saysay & Cano will be doin' our usual thing phones:

8pm - 1am
Saturday 13th February @

The Salutation, 12 Higher Chatham Street, Manchester, M15 6ED

Please note the early start and get there nice n early!

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/7238270

7238270.jpg

if you zoom the map in on the link above you can see its literally the next row back from scubar on the opposite side. It wouldnt be far to park in the carpark next to Scubar and walk over, prob take 5 mins tops :)
There are allocated spaces on the street but i couldnt tell you what they'd be like on a saturday night :|

I hope you can join us all and start the year with a good ol' boogie :head:

italooldskool

Jun 9, 2004
Just in time for my birthday party! Been looking forward to the next IMH for ages, made up youve managed to find a venue:thumbsup:

Quality tunes, quality people, what more can anyone ask for in a night out...Get on this peeps its gonna be special:D :D :D