'02/09' - In My House - In My Proper Boss 'Ouse laa

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

woody

The Deets you have been waiting for:king:

Hello everyone :) Not long to go now, less than 3 weeks!!! I hope you're all mad for it and raring to go after Januarys hibernation period ;)

First and foremost the all important venue..
http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/48/486/Scubar/Manchester

We're at Scubar, on York Street, Off Oxford Road (next to the swimming pool)
There is a car park next door thats always open and free at that time for any des's amongst you... (designated driver just in case you were wondering) ;)

I dont know if i'd risk leaving it overnight unless you're going to fetch it really early(probably not the best idea lol:fekked: ) as i reckon the pool will be open sundays and you'll get a ticket or clamped :eek:

We're downstairs in the basement. Take the door on you're left as you enter. They do cheap beer deals upstairs in their normal bar, cocktails and allsorts. Its about 2.30 (unless its gone up from last time) for a brandy and coke, lots of BOGOF offers on bottles and various different shots so its worth getting down there early and taking advantage of the student prices. Plus theres a f*ckin wicked kebab shop round the corner for afterwards :pixie: and a cash machine that you'd have to walk past to get to the kebab shop (just in case you spent all yer money lol) :pixie:

We kick things off at 9PM goin on until 3AM. Its £5 on the door, anyone who brings 4 or more non OSA friends can get in for no pounds and no pennies (providing you all turn up at the same time) :thumbsup:

As always we dont like to rush things. We always start our nites nice and chilled before building up to the funky shizzle. Get down early to hear Cano start the night with his downtempo Grooves.

DJs

Cano 9 - 10
Miss Saysay 10-11
Woody 11-12
Cano 12-1
Pluto & Mister DJ 1-3

We close the doors at 11.30 PM on the dot as no one wants to sit on the till all nite when there's great music to be danced too!! Make sure you get down there in plenty time :D

Dress Code is the usual smart casual wear, jeans and trainers are ok, compulsary bikinis only for the women (just kidding) :D

We hope to see you down there! Its looking like its gonna be a reet good doo!!!!