£1

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
As some of you may or may not know, me & 3 mates are competing in a 50 mile ultra marathon trail race on the weekend 30/31 July
It's basically a 50mile fell race from Dalemain House near Penrith, over the Lakeland fells finishing in Coniston, all to be completed in 24hrs
Were hopefully looking at a time around 15/16 hours
We are collecting money for The Sands Charity (Stillborn & Neonatal Death Charity) I'm sure you'll agree a very worthwhile charity
We have set up a JustGiving page
Kevin Walker is fundraising for Sands, the stillbirth and neonatal death charity
If every active member donates just £1 it would add over £800 to the pot!!
I hope some members can help out, even if it's just by passing this message/link onto your friends
Thanks Gregg

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Good luck Gregg...... chucked a couple of quid in the pot for ya :thumbsup:

Come on peeps 1 or 2 for charity is not much - i think its tremendous that peeps go out of there way for others...you never know when it might happen to you :thumbsup:

Thanks shazza & debs, every donation however how small is greatly appreciated by all 4 of us!
Ooooeeer! Next weekend! I'm now finished with the training and using this week to eat & sleep! It's flapjack, fig rolls & malt loaf! Were hoping to finish in around 15/16 hours, gonna be fun ascending beside Tilberthwaite Gill at 3am with headtorches!
Hopfully get some pics uploaded after the event!
Thanks again