Recent content by Doddy

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
  1. Doddy

    Sterling Void - Dont Wanna Go (Arron D Mix)

    Just a random remix/Bootleg i made a while ago just for fun , Nothing to serious 125 Bpm
  2. Doddy

    2-X-TREME - That Piano Track (Arron D Remix)

    Thanks pal you listening and commenting is much appreciated 👍 👍
  3. Doddy

    2-X-TREME - That Piano Track (Arron D Remix)

    Thanks mate much appreciated
  4. Doddy

    2-X-TREME - That Piano Track (Arron D Remix)

    Remix i made just messing around (y) 132 bpm heres the original My Remix
  5. Doddy

    Doc Scott - N.H.S (Arron's Piano Mix)

    Ive done a different mix to this tune too
  6. Doddy

    Doc Scott - N.H.S (Arron's Piano Mix)

    Wow thanks mate them comments are much appreciated. I had a version with a breakdown bit in the middle but listening back I didn't like it but I'm going to try again and improve. I have a weird thing where after I've done a 'base version' I don't like to touch it for a while , give it some...
  7. Doddy

    Doc Scott - N.H.S (Arron's Piano Mix)

    Cheers mate your comments are much appreciated 👍 👍
  8. Doddy

    Doc Scott - N.H.S (Arron's Piano Mix)

    Thanks mate cheers for listening
  9. Doddy

    Doc Scott - N.H.S (Arron's Piano Mix)

    Just been messing around again with the music production side of things and did a remix of doc scotts classic . This is abit different from the original as i love my piano so its piano driven , needs some work especially in the middle part. Ive put a video of the original disco mix below to...
  10. Doddy

    Daves Cave (Techno)

    Nice one mate , cheers for listening, your an inspiration 😁
  11. Doddy

    Daves Cave (Techno)

    Haha thanks for your feedback mate , I'll get an ep done one day and send you a rare dubplate of it 😁 your sets are rarer than mine ! Your on 0 points for this year 😅
  12. Doddy

    Daves Cave (Techno)

    Thanks mate your feedback is much appreciated and I definitely know what you mean about a breakdown . I'm gonna leave it a week or so and then try to get some new ideas on it and see if I can take it anywhere. Cheers for the comment mate 👍 much appreciated
  13. Doddy

    Daves Cave (Techno)

    Cheers pal , much appreciated 👍
  14. Doddy

    Daves Cave (Techno)

    Nice one mate , cheers for listening 👍👍
  15. Doddy

    Daves Cave (Techno)

    So i was listening to Jaxx on the radio the other night , really banging stuff as always and some quality Techno. Listening to him made me want to give it a go at making a techno track ...... and here it is . Track is rough and needs abit of work but maybe one day ill get back to it and clean...