Why does it have to happen to me !!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
what a bleedin bummer !! my mixer just finally packed in it sorta went with a pop and the sound just got all muffled and then it stopped !!! what a nightmare !& no pennys to buy a new one !!!: (wouldnt be so bad but i got loads new tunes and a gig nearly every week for the next 2 month !!! wouldnt have minded so much but my decks are my sanity !!! without them its gonna get pretty borin durin the day!!(seen as i play on em everyday !!) guess im prolly gonna end up bein on ere most days now !!!!! tills i can save me pennies !! ( yeah rite!!!! lol) :( :( :( :(

nightlife20

Jul 18, 2001
that dump called stoke
what ever u do!

dont drive ur gf up the wall!!!!!

craigs mixers had the habit of goin on one side :confused:

but he used to drive me up the wall with it, knickin the comp off me an everythin mean man :(

oh well at least ull be online for a while then :D

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
na skippy me mixers proper had it its gone from bad to worse over past months (just think i play on my decks nearly every day (well when i can ) and ive had em for 2 1/2 yrs got the mixer with em ,ive give it some reet hammer i can tell ya !!! think i finally killed it !!!!! (wasnt that good any way - numark dmx1260 )

mousemaid

Jul 17, 2001
S.E. England
bummer!

ive had my mixer ooooo bout 6 years! and about 3 of them years its had a leakin crossfade (due to excessive slammage! ) ,its a non replaceable one aswell :(
i agree with skippy that it might be worth gettin a repair estimate tho ben,if its not too much it will tide you over while you save for your dream mixer...also where ever repairs em often as second hand reconditioned ones that might fill the gap between this nightmare and your future dream mixer....
good luck with sortin it out ,i know how ya feel !:ba: :phones: :ghost: