welcome spanner!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nightlife20

Jul 18, 2001
that dump called stoke
welcome to the ol board (yup u heard right in internet yrs its at least a hundred and 60 million yrs old!) in human turms its a yr old awwwwwwwww

as for the life history plz dont i dont like readin unless its in bed with a cup of coffee and two cheese on toast with red sauce :D

but plz do jot down ur nessisary deatials (and ignore my wank spellin)

now im gonna do somthin that almost everyone whos been in a chat room hates

A/S/L!!!!!!!

hehehehehehehe:thumbsup:

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :stupid: :wave: :wave: :wave:

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
cheese on toast with red sauce?.....awww eh...init meant to be brown sauce with cheese on toast??????

jayne x

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
Re: welcome

mousemaid said:
(although i do prefer branston myself .......) ;)

eh mousers i used 2 think that branston stuff was the same as marmite then 1 of me mates forced me 2 try sum once n boy was it a noice surprise - i now wonder what made me think it was like marmite n what made me so against it. n e ideas??

just had a mingin thought............. twiglets. ewwwww

ps hello spanner fella the names quite crazy buddy - like it :thumbsup:

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
eh mousers i used 2 think that branston stuff was the same as marmite then 1 of me mates forced me 2 try sum once n boy was it a noice surprise - i now wonder what made me think it was like marmite n what made me so against it. n e ideas??

i have never in my life tasted marmite....or bovril!!:hurl:

they both look like vomit and smell worse!!(worse than celery...another thing i have never tasted)...i am saved from the evils of marmite and other pukey foods!!!

jayne x

nightlife20

Jul 18, 2001
that dump called stoke
i only like brown sauce on bacon and cheese sarnies or bacon and cheese oatcakes :D

tomatoe sauce gives it that extra zing :D

i used to have both when i had me bacon sausage cheese tomatoe and mushroom tea :D

blurgghhh i feel sick now cause iv just had belly pork chips beans and egg (taslkin about food when just eaten always makes me feel ill!)

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Hi spanner m8 !! Have you brought along plyers, hammer & nails with you too cos the OSA living room is looking a bit drab & we could do with a bit of 'changing rooms' stylee DIY in here !!!

Off you go !!! :thumbsup: :mexican: :redneck:

as for the cheese on toast debate ........it should be just as nature intended just toast with flora light on top & then chees gently melted over the top!!! MmmmmMmmmmm !!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Energyflash

Feb 13, 2002
Brighton
Hello mate,

Welcome to this weird world.
I've only been in here a day and have already begun to lose it a bit.

Keep your gaurd up else they'll try and take your sanity.

:axe: :wave: :axe: :wave: :mad: :mad:

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Energyflash said:
Keep your gaurd up else they'll try and take your sanity.

:axe: :wave: :axe: :wave: :mad: :mad:

And if Shoomers about ... your wallet, your car keys, your trousers & your laaaaaydey !!!!!!

Muhahahaaha

they don't call him Lord Shoomster of Shoomington Gigolo for nothing you know !!

:drevil: :gigolo: :drevil: :gigolo: :drevil: :gigolo: :cops: