Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
What's new
Members
New posts
Search forums
VIP
OSA Radio
Chat
0
Features
Tunes
Mixes
Events
Flyers
Forums
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
What's new
Members
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Install the app
Install
Reply to thread
Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
NATIVE INTERNET WEB RADIO PLAYER PLUGIN FOR SHOUTCAST, ICECAST AND RADIONOMY
powered by
Sodah Webdesign Mainz
Forums
Music
File Sharing
Various Bangkok, Coventry Sets from 1992-1996 (Park, Rampling, Sasha etc)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="k00lworld" data-source="post: 851201" data-attributes="member: 289"><p><strong>Bangkok 1995-12 - Tall Paul</strong></p><p></p><p>Here's my attempt at a tracklisting for: Bangkok 1995-12 - Tall Paul</p><p></p><p>The last two tracks are bugging me as I recongise them but the names aren't coming to me so I've included the lyrics/my notes so hopefully someone will spot what they are.</p><p></p><p>1. Ultra High - Stay With Me</p><p>2. Slo Moshun - Bells Of NY</p><p>3. Eric B & Rakim - I Know You Got Soul (Accapella)</p><p>4. Wildchild - Renegade Master (Tall Paul Mix)</p><p>5. Chaka Boom Bang - Tossing & Turning</p><p>6. K-Klass - Rhythm Is A Mystery</p><p>7. Itty Bitty Boozy Woozy - Tempo Fiesta</p><p>8. Mory Kante - Yeke Yeke (Hardfloor Remix)</p><p></p><p>9. Shades of Rhythm - Sound Of Eden</p><p>10. 740 Boyz - Shimmy Shake</p><p>11. Liquid - Closer</p><p>12. Amos - Church Of Freedom (Tinman 12" Mix)</p><p>13. ID - i feel the friction on my feet, i get a jolt from the pounding beat, my level will reach the top, Alison Limerick?</p><p>14. ID - I have taken all I wanna take from you, I'm at the point where I don't give a damn - TDV style tune</p><p></p><p>Also, thanks for all the great uploads.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="k00lworld, post: 851201, member: 289"] [b]Bangkok 1995-12 - Tall Paul[/b] Here's my attempt at a tracklisting for: Bangkok 1995-12 - Tall Paul The last two tracks are bugging me as I recongise them but the names aren't coming to me so I've included the lyrics/my notes so hopefully someone will spot what they are. 1. Ultra High - Stay With Me 2. Slo Moshun - Bells Of NY 3. Eric B & Rakim - I Know You Got Soul (Accapella) 4. Wildchild - Renegade Master (Tall Paul Mix) 5. Chaka Boom Bang - Tossing & Turning 6. K-Klass - Rhythm Is A Mystery 7. Itty Bitty Boozy Woozy - Tempo Fiesta 8. Mory Kante - Yeke Yeke (Hardfloor Remix) 9. Shades of Rhythm - Sound Of Eden 10. 740 Boyz - Shimmy Shake 11. Liquid - Closer 12. Amos - Church Of Freedom (Tinman 12" Mix) 13. ID - i feel the friction on my feet, i get a jolt from the pounding beat, my level will reach the top, Alison Limerick? 14. ID - I have taken all I wanna take from you, I'm at the point where I don't give a damn - TDV style tune Also, thanks for all the great uploads. [/QUOTE]
Verification
Post reply
Forums
Music
File Sharing
Various Bangkok, Coventry Sets from 1992-1996 (Park, Rampling, Sasha etc)
Top
Bottom