The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
Liquid E said:

thought u knew where to put the posts by now, j/k

i know man......i just whacked in music chat coz i knew it'd get looked at more there coz thats where all the anoraks hang innit;) i'm a sly dog me you know.......i knew butty wud be on the case before long thou ;) hehe:p

looks a good turnout for this one then so far:D gimme a bit of 'LFO' live!:p :p :p

zara

Jun 2, 2003
wigan
might be going to this.only problem being we are supposed to be going to creamfields.

so we will have to make a choice soon.

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
“Back in 1988-1989, Warehouse Parties ruled, Motorways across the nation were filled with crazy people like myself asking the question "Wheres the Acid House Party". The sense of adventure and mystery of not knowing where you were going and meeting up with a convey of thousands was half the enjoyment.
This innocent culture did not last too long, laws were introduced to combat this social unacceptance. It went back into clubs, superclubs started and basically a lot of fun ended. The legacy that Warehouse Parties started in 1988-1989 became a multi million pound dance music industry, but the soul of it got took away. When this happened my childhood was taken away and every day to this day I still yearn for it more.

The Warehouse culture of 1988-1989 IS very different to what it is today. However for one night only the rules change. Tribal Gathering the only legacy left of the Acid House years will attempt to produce an event only seen in those early years.
For one day only over the August bank holiday 8,000 smiling faces will descend upon Manchester to a secret location and gather in two dirty interconnecting warehouses where a ****ing Big Sound system will arrive on 6 x 40ft articulated Lorries (only seen back in the day), to be entertained by 20 fantastic dance acts!!

Don't miss this party as it is a one off show and will never be done again. This event will be produced in memory and honour of the organisations who gave it to us in the UK and inspired me to what I do today..... ENERGY, THE HACIENDA, RAGE, SUNRISE, AND BACK TO FUTURE.

ACCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIED !!!!!”
(David Vincent, Tribal Gathering Promoter......an old Acid House veteran)

Only a bunch of tossers would write that an then charge £27 for the tickets, and then to not tell you the venue as if it's a proper Illegal warehouse party. Bollocks. The have a licence already it's just a blag to sell more overpriced tickets.
:mad: :mad:

If yer want to go to proper free parties get on the mailing list ...Here

I'm not sayin that it won't be a good event but why treat us like bellends by pretendin its an illegal warehouse party.:mad:

Last edited:

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Im definately cumming, got my ticket sorted already.Bringin loadza ppl.Cnt bloody wait!Off2 Global gathering nxt month aswell, is anyone going??x

GRIMMY

Aug 19, 2002
Manchester
get-me.to
Miss C said:
Im definately cumming,

Ha ha!!!
Sorry, couldn't resist it. I'm still young and immature.

I'm up for this one. Always wished I was at them raves back in the day but I was only a foot high and had to settle for the bootleg tapes.
Anyone know where I can get some Joe Bloggs & a Spliffy jacket?

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
Miss C said:
I'd pay 27quid just 4 the experience coz ive neva been 2 owt like that b4

well said.......

like someone off here mentioned previously:
'I'd pay 27 quid to go back in time for a day.......'

its not for just a night either, its a whole event which lasts the same amount of time as creamfields. which will cost you about £55.....like biskit said......

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
Danny said:
i know man......i just whacked in music chat coz i knew it'd get looked at more there coz thats where all the anoraks hang innit;) i'm a sly dog me you know.......i knew butty wud be on the case before long thou ;) hehe:p

looks a good turnout for this one then so far:D gimme a bit of 'LFO' live!:p :p :p

lol i know what u mean mate i'd of whacked it music chat too without realisin:axe:

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
retroandy said:
I reckon you can count me in to Dan.

Keep us posted about arrangments matey

Andy

will do man....me, biggy and adj have already bought our tickets.......

so you'll have to get your own sometime, although saying that, it might be worth getting in touch with adj as i know he has to buy another ticket for vicki.......

talk over the weekend mate:)