Timeless

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
E

easty

Did anyone see a fight outside at the end as my mate was jumped and can't remember a thing. His nose is bent right across his face. Did anyone witness this as we are totally clueless to what happened at the moment

MC MADDOX

Nov 10, 2002
we were talkin about fightin at weekend and we cant understand why some little dickheads feel the need 2 spoil such a good night, And we were sayin that back in the day this sort ov shit wasnt ever seen and its only the new people 2 oldskool that feel the need 2 fight because if they had ever been 2 bowlers or somwhere like that in 95/98 they would know wot oldskool is all about:mad: Anyway hope ya mates alright fella. Thats my rant over :D

E

easty

If you would have come down on Sat you could have seen his face, it's a mess. When is the next GT mate as I am thinking of coming.

E

easty

What time is it onto? As I am going to watch the Charlatans at old Trafford. I can see an all dayer coming on, what is the dress code bud?As I am not going to get in, in my shorts am I?

MC MADDOX

Nov 10, 2002
na the dress codes relaxed but not that relaxed ur alright in jeans an tshirt an shit like that but not shorts:D

E

easty

If I have got the cash then i will come, I might even bring a few birds with me for your entertainment lol

MC MADDOX said:
we were talkin about fightin at weekend and we cant understand why some little dickheads feel the need 2 spoil such a good night, And we were sayin that back in the day this sort ov shit wasnt ever seen and its only the new people 2 oldskool that feel the need 2 fight because if they had ever been 2 bowlers or somwhere like that in 95/98 they would know wot oldskool is all about:mad: Anyway hope ya mates alright fella. Thats my rant over :D

95/98 lol
What happened to 88/95
i seen loads of trouble at bowlers one of me mates got done in there, and all the gangs in manchester shootin at each other in the early 90,s theres trouble where ever ya go.

seen ya mate easty as we come out he didnt look to health never seen what happened though.

Quey

Aug 21, 2002
manchester
www.timelessoldskool.com
Hi easty,
I was one of the last to leave and didnt see anything. I just spoke to the security too and they didnt notice anything. Its a shame that a small bunch of idiots cant handle their beer and feel the need to fight. There was no trouble in the club so it just ruins it by people taking it outside.

John

Mar 9, 2002
Manchester
can't bloody remember

i did see something outside!
can't bloody remember thoug
it was all over in a couple of seconds
not sure who hit who but sum guy was lay on his back at the main doors for about five minutes
someone defo bloody hit im as his nose was all over his face and shirt
did'nt actually see him get hit just the bouncers peel him off the pavement
looked to me like he'd had 12 to many:crazy:
but i am not a hundred percent sure as i was:fekked: