Stu Allan - Club Kinetic 1995 *Classic Set*

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

cartouche91

Oct 5, 2006
manchester
You Gotta get on the right vibe!

Cheers for this Alf, I was there this night and it brings back alot of good memories. The best night I had there was Carl Cox's Birthday so if you can get hold of that set it would be mint. If you ever went to Kinetic you would know that the sets that used to go on in the back room of oldskool house were quality, Daz Willot, DJ SY and Resident Dabba. I wonder what Dabba's up to now?

Cheers fella;)

Cartouche91

Alf

Feb 22, 2006
Yes I was a regular for many years. I celebrated my 18th at Kinetic the night was Fibre Optic - I have all the tapes 25.11.94 yes I have Carl Cox's birthday (or one of them) I will up it in the next day or two. used to venture in the back room every now & then but back then was really into the house side of things. Remember DJ Spen was it too? think Dabba got a main room slot towards the end ..... happy, happy times.

Cheers for this Alf, I was there this night and it brings back alot of good memories. The best night I had there was Carl Cox's Birthday so if you can get hold of that set it would be mint. If you ever went to Kinetic you would know that the sets that used to go on in the back room of oldskool house were quality, Daz Willot, DJ SY and Resident Dabba. I wonder what Dabba's up to now?

Cheers fella;)

Cartouche91